Media *** Sean Strickland UFC 297 Media Day Press Conference Mega Thread ***

SO LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT, WE CANT PICK OUT SPECIFIC PARTS OF THIS VIDEO AND CREATE A THREAD ABOUT IT IN ORDER TO HIGHLIGHT CERTAIN PARTS OF IT THAT CONTAIN A TRUTHFUL MESSAGE THATS BENEFICIAL TO HUMANITY BECAUSE SOME WOKE MOD WILL IMMEDIATELY MERGE IT INTO THIS CLUSTERFUCK GENERAL THREAD MEANT TO BURY WRONG THINK?

GOD IS WATCHING YOUR EVERY ACTION AND MOVE.

Who is they?

This concerns me directly because I am only now just learning that I may have been indoctrinated into a cult.
You already fall on one side of it all. That’s fine. I’m not in control with how you wish to think, feel, and live. I’m just not ever going to do the same. Still wish you all the best.

You already fall on one side of it all. That’s fine. I’m not in control with how you wish to think, feel, and live. I’m just not ever going to do the same. Still wish you all the best.
I wish you the best too, Sherbro, and I mean that sincerely.

I wish Strickland the best too. I don't think he's a bad guy, in fact I think that deep down he's a good one. He's just very angry and deeply misguided about where to direct that anger.

Anyway, good talk.
<JackieThumbsUp>

I wish you the best too, Sherbro, and I mean that sincerely.

I wish Strickland the best too. I don't think he's a bad guy, in fact I think that deep down he's a good one. He's just very angry and deeply misguided about where to direct that anger.

Anyway, good talk.
<JackieThumbsUp>
I don’t doubt that. It’s not hard to disagree and still hope the other person does well. Just like entertaining someone else’s views, without agreeing. You have to at least attempt to see it to understand your own view.

Yes, there is much anger in him from his past that he cannot seem to let go. It’s so common among us and easy to see it if you know what you’re looking for.

ESPN's response to Sean Strickland's vile anti-LGBTQ attack is disgracefully weak | Opinion​

Mike Freeman - Sports Race and Inequality Editor, USA Today
January 19, 2024 4:45 pm ET

Just act like it didn’t happen. Not your responsibility. Just grab the big check and run.

That’s what ESPN is doing now when it comes to the ugly, despicable, bigoted case of UFC middleweight champion Sean Strickland, who this week, while speaking to the media prior to Saturday’s UFC 297, went on an anti-LGBTQ rant after a reporter asked about his previous claims that having a gay son meant he failed as a father.

Just act like it didn’t happen. Not your responsibility. Just grab the big check and run. We know those people are out there.
Small, insecure, bullies and tiny, tiny people.

What’s more shocking was ESPN’s reaction to it. Let me explain.

After reading about what Strickland said, I sent an email to one of the ESPN PR representatives who works with the UFC. I asked a simple question: Would ESPN be putting out any kind of statement denouncing what Strickland said?

The response: “I’d suggest you speak with UFC since Strickland is a UFC employee and they handle athlete relations.”

Huh?

Did you hear that sound?

That was ESPN washing its hands of this sordid mess.

ESPN's response to Sean Strickland's vile anti-LGBTQ attack is disgracefully weak | Opinion​

Just act like it didn’t happen. Not your responsibility. Just grab the big check and run.

That’s what ESPN is doing now when it comes to the ugly, despicable, bigoted case of UFC middleweight champion Sean Strickland, who this week, while speaking to the media prior to Saturday’s UFC 297, went on an anti-LGBTQ rant after a reporter asked about his previous claims that having a gay son meant he failed as a father.

Just act like it didn’t happen. Not your responsibility. Just grab the big check and run. We know those people are out there.

After reading about what Strickland said, I sent an email to one of the ESPN PR representatives who works with the UFC. I asked a simple question: Would ESPN be putting out any kind of statement denouncing what Strickland said?

The response: “I’d suggest you speak with UFC since Strickland is a UFC employee and they handle athlete relations.”

Huh?

Did you hear that sound?

It’s best they do wash their hands of it, if they truly do not feel so strongly about it. The issue arises when folks grandstand about it, but do not honestly care. You can smell disingenuous bs, and I think that’s what makes many folks, including myself, upset.

Huh?

Did you hear that sound?

It wasnt anti lgbqt it was pro humanity bro, indoctrinated much ?

Last edited:
Great movie. Such a beautiful love story.
<DCrying>
That scene at the end with the shirt?? So sad.

Fun Fact 1: While it is sometimes called the "gay cowboy" movie, Jack and Ennis are actually herding sheep up on the mountain, which would make it the "gay shepherd" movie.

Fun Fact 2: There is more female nudity and straight sex scenes than male nudity and gay sex scenes. There's really only one super duper gay scene, which is mercifully brief. Meanwhile Anne Hathaway's boobs and Michelle Williams' boobs are both featured several times.

4 stars, but out of 5

You missed a perfect opportunity to say ‘4 boobs’ out of 5. I am disappoint …

MMA fans trying to talk about politics and social issues is always embarrassing.
We enjoy most watching grown men sweat on each other and get socked in the head for a living. Who’d have thought our views of things are so skewed
giphy.gif

Strickland is so over the top with his lack of a filter, it's amazing. He says the shit that's needed to be said.

tenor.gif

Our views have always been the normal, all throughout history. The vast majority have thought like us.

It's just been the last 70 years of education that is trying to change things.

We are just more in tune with true human nature.

We enjoy most watching grown men sweat on each other and get socked in the head for a living. Who’d have thought our views of things are so skewed
giphy.gif

Feels like Bueno-Silva lost on a great comeback opportunity at the presser, Pennington asked her who she fought, Bueno-Silva stopped Holm, Pennington lost twice to her.

<BC1> Ahhh, my friend at least you realize the term is being flipped, flopped, and being misappropriated to take on a different essence for what the urban slang was originally meant.
Depending on where you stand, this may not be good.

Huh?

Did you hear that sound?

Lmfao espn should just shut the fuck up and dribble the ball

SO LEMME GET THIS STRAIGHT, WE CANT PICK OUT SPECIFIC PARTS OF THIS VIDEO AND CREATE A THREAD ABOUT IT IN ORDER TO HIGHLIGHT CERTAIN PARTS OF IT THAT CONTAIN A TRUTHFUL MESSAGE THATS BENEFICIAL TO HUMANITY BECAUSE SOME WOKE MOD WILL IMMEDIATELY MERGE IT INTO THIS CLUSTERFUCK GENERAL THREAD MEANT TO BURY WRONG THINK?

GOD IS WATCHING YOUR EVERY ACTION AND MOVE.

{<jordan}

And I didn't even merge it, lol.

All these transfeminine, two spirited switches getting triggered in this thread.

Back