Season 3: Sherdog UFC Real Time Game Draft Thread League 5

giphy.gif

@TCE

This message was posted on February 1st, 12:28 am GMT (your time zone) so I would like to exercise my swap for the month.

I would like to swap Shane Burgos for Dustin Poirier.

It's absolutely shocking that no one took him lol.

@TCE

This message was posted on February 1st, 12:28 am GMT (your time zone) so I would like to exercise my swap for the month.

@TCE, as I am new to this, I have a question about swaps. Do swaps go into effect immediately, or only during the subsequent month (that is, in March for a swap made in February)?

@TCE, as I am new to this, I have a question about swaps. Do swaps go into effect immediately, or only during the subsequent month (that is, in March for a swap made in February)?
For me it went immediately.
Swap Uriah Hall for Desmond Green on fight night.

<{monica}>

@TCE

I would like to swap Shane Burgos for Dustin Poirier.

It's absolutely shocking that no one took him lol.

Done :)

Your transfers go into effect immediately :)

If Machida isn't taken. I want Machida instead of Saki.

It's a huge risk but fuckit, but the reward is even bigger! :)

WAR MACHIDA !!!!!

Llb8p.gif

POTN bonus for Shevchenko... 2nd round finish... elevated to co-main... the points are rolling in !!! :D

I came in expecting a KO (Anders), Sub (Prazeres) and Decision (Munhoz).

Instead I got an L, missed weight decision, and dropped fight/missed weight.

Fuck me....

<34><27><26>

This league has more activity than any other league.

<{jackyeah}>

@Buff ya need to figure out a rival here.

This league has more activity than any other league.

<{jackyeah}>

@Buff ya need to figure out a rival here.

What is this Buff you talk about ?

What is a rival ?

While you think of an answer, would you be so kind to get a bucket and SPIT SHINE THAT BELT FOR ME :D

uYxbC5i.gif

Back