International sec of defense in ICU/hospital for days, Biden admin not even notified

BidGOAT was prob too busy smuggly smelling his own farts after that Jan 6th speech

Was an elective procedure, so does not even have to be a surgery, no further details. Based on needing ICU due to complications, I assume something involving anesthesia? But who knows.

He very well could have anticipated working from home the week following a procedure. But for his aides to have notified the deputy that they need to assume responsibility, they knew he was in the ICU/hospitalized, so I dunno how they did not inform her.

And why Biden’s team didn’t even know she took responsibility, like she never checked in wit my Biden admin or the department of defense or all thought Austin was still working at home.

Lol
"Home"

So he lives in Puerto Rico then

Meh. IF a VIP like this comes to a facility they're going to the ICU regardless. private room, 1:1 nurse or 1:2 at worst.

you don't have to be "critically ill" to be in critical care. you have to have serial assessments required by nursing that a nurse with a 1:4 or 1:5 ratio, etc. wouldn't feasibly be able to do.

I just saw a report saying that Austin died in Ukraine. The source is an odd one.

Real raw news.
Criminal Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin was allegedly killed in Kyiv on January 3 when Russian cruise missiles peltered a command bunker where Austin and Lieutenant General Valerii Zaluzhnyi, commander in chief of the Ukrainian Army, met secretly to discuss mounting an asymmetrical offensive to “bring Vladimir Putin to his knees,” claims a Russian FSB source known for providing invaluable intelligence and the truth behind Putin’s Special Military Operation in Ukraine.

@cottagecheesefan
Do you even surgical prosthetic mask bro... there's probably an army of sec def clones that can be deployed at any moment

Reactions: N13
Do you even surgical prosthetic mask bro... there's probably an army of sec def clones that can be deployed at any moment
Good point. Those high tech masks are incredible.

Also: this talk about clones doesn't work for me. Sure there are clones, but they do not inherent the memories of the original.

Good point. Those high tech masks are incredible.

Also: this talk about clones doesn't work for me. Sure there are clones, but they do not inherent the memories of the original.
Unnecessary to transplant memories...it's better to wipe and only provide necessary instructions...it may cause some problems but they can be explained away or eliminated

Unnecessary to transplant memories...it's better to wipe and only provide necessary instructions...it may cause some problems but they can be explained away or eliminated
They would need to learn English first.

Seems these DEI hires don't know when to resign in time, which creates bad press for the institution.

Biden saying he does not plan to remove Austin and would even refuse a resignation. Dunno how they going to sweep this under the rug tho, even the morning Joe crew think he should be replaced now.

actually, as I was making this post and getting links, etc, I saw Austin did come out with official statement that he fucked up. Bloomberg also just had this in response, which is basically calling for resignation.

It is alctually hilarious because the article say Austin is the reason why Biden is not getting great headlines after his amazing speech on Friday and today lmaoooo!!! <45> <45> That is why it is so funny to post mainstream media, like wtf are they talking about. that speech sucked.

Look at this, this is actually the opening paragraph from bloomberg

Austin has acknowledged his lapse in judgment, but the damage is done. The secretary dominated the news cycle on what should have been Biden’s big weekend following the president’s powerful campaign speech at Valley Forge. His lack of transparency fed the narrative that Biden is aloof and out of touch with what’s happening in his administration. Biden wasn’t aware for days that Defense Secretary Austin was hospitalized, read the headline from CNN. How Could Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Go Missing for Days read another from New York Magazine.

If interested, this was the episode of bannon this morning, the first couple segments were about this (including a bloomberg clip from earlier in the day on this), it was pretty fascinating. Mika, the wife of morning joe, her father was a national security advisory and they give the history and actually connect this back to him. Because after Biden, Austin is next in control of the nukes. Remember in independence day, the SOD was the hero character advising on nukes.

They actually connect it back to breaking the law, and it makes total sense.

Seems these DEI hires don't know when to resign in time, which creates bad press for the institution.

Biden saying he does not plan to remove Austin and would even refuse a resignation. Dunno how they going to sweep this under the rug tho, even the morning Joe crew think he should be replaced now.

actually, as I was making this post and getting links, etc, I saw Austin did come out with official statement that he fucked up. Bloomberg also just had this in response, which is basically calling for resignation.

It is alctually hilarious because the article say Austin is the reason why Biden is not getting great headlines after his amazing speech on Friday and today lmaoooo!!! <45> <45> That is why it is so funny to post mainstream media, like wtf are they talking about. that speech sucked.

Look at this, this is actually the opening paragraph from bloomberg

Austin has acknowledged his lapse in judgment, but the damage is done. The secretary dominated the news cycle on what should have been Biden’s big weekend following the president’s powerful campaign speech at Valley Forge. His lack of transparency fed the narrative that Biden is aloof and out of touch with what’s happening in his administration. Biden wasn’t aware for days that Defense Secretary Austin was hospitalized, read the headline from CNN. How Could Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Go Missing for Days read another from New York Magazine.

If interested, this was the episode of bannon this morning, the first couple segments were about this (including a bloomberg clip from earlier in the day on this), it was pretty fascinating. Mika, the wife of morning joe, her father was a national security advisory and they give the history and actually connect this back to him. Because after Biden, Austin is next in control of the nukes. Remember in independence day, the SOD was the hero character advising on nukes.

They actually connect it back to breaking the law, and it makes total sense.

I think Biden is totally wrong here. Austin needs to resign immediately or get bounced.

Um, about that elective surgery...

vmYtvFa.jpg

Still hospitalized. Had prostate cancer treatment, post op he developed undisclosed complications with intestines/GI. Pentagon will have an official review of their protocols.

Still hospitalized. Had prostate cancer treatment, post op he developed undisclosed complications with intestines/GI. Pentagon will have an official review of their protocols.

Prostate cancer???? Expand the lie.

I'm waiting to see his first public appearance. Is it real or "Memorex."

Prostate cancer???? Expand the lie.

I'm waiting to see his first public appearance. Is it real or "Memorex."

Yea, wonder what treatment he was going in for, for an elective treatment for cancer that caused instential complications?

Like is dude on radiation or something while being in charge of the nukes and/or delegating that to some lady vacationing in Peurto Rico?

Lol, what a joke

There's lots of stuff I wouldn't tell my grandpa when he was 80. Why would you want to worry an old man like that? Let the people who make the decisions for the old man know this kind of stuff.

80 year olds should be smiling for photos, eating soft foods, and listening to the gentle advice and kind words of their caretakers. All of which Biden does already. I would never count on him to do more.

If I go into the hospital and am incapacitated (scheduled or emergency) my superior officer is notified, who then tells my second in command they are now acting officer in Charge (if unscheduled, if scheduled its already passed to everyone in the chain of command).

And this is for a small unit, let alone Cabinet level ..continuity of command must be maintained....

Yea, wonder what treatment he was going in for, for an elective treatment for cancer that caused instential complications?

Like is dude on radiation or something while being in charge of the nukes and/or delegating that to some lady vacationing in Peurto Rico?

Lol, what a joke
I'm working on the death theory. I still smell a smell.

We are involved with war in Ukraine, Middle East and the threat with Taiwan. It doesn't add up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back