International Secret Nazi Lair From World War II Found Hidden Deep Within Argentine Jungle

Absolutely. In another life and with a lot more intelligence, I might have made a good Anthropologist...

I really have a passion for History and when I see things like this, I take notice.

Nazi history is fascinating. The iconography, occult beliefs, etc... really intriguing stuff.

I lived in Alabama 20 years ago, I’m from asuncion - Paraguay... my classmate from school actually asked me if we have cars and such, dude thought I was some kind of Tarzan...
But do you?

Imagine if Hitler was still alive and they found him there?? And they sent him to Israel...omg

imagine if that happened in the 1960's when he was still coherent

ohh man oh man oh man
hitler would not escape the forties
. He was a doped up sickly fuck.

This thread was made on my 25th birthday.

Just a lil fun fact for you sweet boys.

I'm sure the bricks were stacked properly.

Riveting stuff, dude. Thanks for sharing.

Would make for a great movie if done right.

I went to space camp in Alabama when I was a kid. I definitely didn’t go to space camp in any of those Mexican countries because they don’t have space programs because they didn’t get enough Nazi scientists.

Dude, Mexico is a country. South America is a continent. Argentina speaks Spanish, Brazil speaks Portuguese. Brazil has a space program and is already launching satellites into space. Brazil has a nuclear program. It had all it needed to build a bomb back in the early 80s but opted not to do so. U.S. - Brazil relations. It kept the nuclear power plants going though. All space programs in the world were started by the Nazis? Are there Nazis in China? ...and yes, the U.S. had a Nazi put a man on the moon.

Absolutely. In another life and with a lot more intelligence, I might have made a good Anthropologist...

I really have a passion for History and when I see things like this, I take notice.

Aren't you the guy who lies about being a navy seal?

Dude, Mexico is a country. South America is a continent. Argentina speaks Spanish, Brazil speaks Portuguese. Brazil has a space program and is already launching satellites into space. Brazil has a nuclear program. It had all it needed to build a bomb back in the early 80s but opted not to do so. U.S. - Brazil relations. It kept the nuclear power plants going though. All space programs in the world were started by the Nazis? Are there Nazis in China? ...and yes, the U.S. had a Nazi put a man on the moon.
Lol the south Africans had nukes by then. Our "allies" in Israel were practically giving away the technology.

I lived in Alabama 20 years ago, I’m from asuncion - Paraguay... my classmate from school actually asked me if we have cars and such, dude thought I was some kind of Tarzan...
So did you?

Is this where America picked which nazis they would take back to the states regardless of their crimes?

The South Africans had nukes by then. Our "allies" in Israel were practically giving away the technology.

Practically? The Israelis did work together with South Africa on a nuclear bomb project. The Israelis stole U.S. technology and uranium to build their bombs. First successful test was in 1979 near the Prince Edward Islands off Antarctica. South Africa eventually dismantled their bombs but the Israelis kept theirs. Brazil is rich in uranium ore.

Would be interesting to know how many scientists and persons of intellect made the transition there and to other parts of S America. I'm sure not all were snagged up and employed by countries like the US.

Unless they were directly involved in Mass murder, most scientists knew that they were gonna have a career after the war.

Saw a lot of this stuff on the history channel back when it was good and not full of aliens and hunting Bigfoot

The Boys From Brazil is very good (nothing to do with BJJ)

The Boys From Brazil is very good; Does Marathon Man have Nazi's too? Both have Olivier.

Yes. The protagonist in Marathon Man, Dr Szell(played by Oliver)worked as a Dentist for the SS at Auswitch, extracting gold fillings from Jews before they were killed. This is why he tortures Babe(Hoffman)by drilling into his teeth without anesthetic during the infamous, "Is it safe?" scene:eek:

Back