Sergey Kovalev busted for illegally streaming DAZN event

What the actual fuck.
Kovalev is pretty much done as a top talent, but this is kinda sad. I'm sure he was just wanting to hang with fans/promote DAZN, or whatever, but you can't do that shit unilaterally.

If THIS is what takes Kova down, it'd be kinda sad TBH.

What the actual fuck.
Kovalev is pretty much done as a top talent, but this is kinda sad. I'm sure he was just wanting to hang with fans/promote DAZN, or whatever, but you can't do that shit unilaterally.

If THIS is what takes Kova down, it'd be kinda sad TBH.

I feel if he just reached out to DAZN and asked if he could host a streaming party or some shit they might've been able to work something out.

This however, is childishly stupid

Didn't realize he beat up a chick a few years back. Been a rough couple years it seems.

thats odd, that entails IG let him do that being that when I upload any fight videos they are quick to black them out but leave the audio. I litearlly also posted a video of my transcripts and it had some shit in there about covod and credit or no credit and I got banned 'for sharing misinformation about the covid' and that they 'docced my video to include something in regards to that' like wtf. the ai they have now is pretty fucking sophsticated

Come on dazn, dont be so bitter, maybe Kovalev just wanted to share and promote to everyone who KHTFO in his last fight.

Steadily downhill since he caught Ward's hands
That may be the first time anyone's described losing to Andre like that.

Edit: Not talking shit btw I liked Ward and I appreciate what he did in there. At the time I felt he was way more of a crafty/workman fighter than even the Eurofighters he finished his career against but he was an exceptional athlete upon rewatching some of his highlights.

He also wasn't fighting scared like a lot of lead hand dominant fighters do

Last edited:
This is really tame compared to the shit he's done in the last few years. They'll probably fine him out of his next purse which will be more than enough to cover this.

That may be the first time anyone's described losing to Andre like that.

Edit: Not talking shit btw I liked Ward and I appreciate what he did in there. At the time I felt he was way more of a crafty/workman fighter than even the Eurofighters he finished his career against but he was an exceptional athlete upon rewatching some of his highlights.

He also wasn't fighting scared like a lot of lead hand dominant fighters do

I think it was more mental than anything. It started with the controversial decision in the first fight and Kovalev didn't take it very well. In the rematch for whatever reason Kova agreed to fight for a guaranteed purse of zero dollars and only take PPV revenue which Ward didn't do much in the way of promoting that fight so there wasn't much interest in the rematch, during the fight Kova was used to being the bully in fights but that wasn't working. Ward hurt Kova before the stoppage and again he didn't take the loss very well. For a time he maintained Ward was afraid of him. not long after Kova took another KO loss against another man not known for his power.

I think it was more mental than anything. It started with the controversial decision in the first fight and Kovalev didn't take it very well. In the rematch for whatever reason Kova agreed to fight for a guaranteed purse of zero dollars and only take PPV revenue which Ward didn't do much in the way of promoting that fight so there wasn't much interest in the rematch, during the fight Kova was used to being the bully in fights but that wasn't working. Ward hurt Kova before the stoppage and again he didn't take the loss very well. For a time he maintained Ward was afraid of him. not long after Kova took another KO loss against another man not known for his power.
I don't think you should discount getting old in your equation. That shit will fuck with you.

Dude got screwed out of a legendary win, fuck those biased nationalistic judges. He never recovered mentally after that and it seems every single bad thing that happens to him after that can’t be his fault according to him.
Had shit to say about the second fight to ward, same after the canelo fight, etc.

Didn't realize he beat up a chick a few years back. Been a rough couple years it seems.
Pretty sure it happened more than once. He also assaulted some woman in a bar after she refused his advances, broke her jaw if memory serves.

He's a raging alcoholic and it seems it got the better of him the last several years.

Dude got screwed out of a legendary win, fuck those biased nationalistic judges. He never recovered mentally after that and it seems every single bad thing that happens to him after that can’t be his fault according to him.
Had shit to say about the second fight to ward, same after the canelo fight, etc.
Close fight not a robbery. The dude deserves no sympathy.

Back