• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Serious Question: Big Connor vs Edwards, Pereira

ippikiookami

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He must be thinking about this: Leon was getting beat up and landed a lucky kick; Pereira we being outboxed and out wrestled. Pereira is huge for a MW, but he's slow and plodding, and Israel would have beat him with a better game plan (dart in and out, don't stand in front of him, etc).

I think Conor must be thinking that Edwards would be a relatively easy win, and then he could move up and fight a big, slow MW that might be a great match up for someone with Conor's style. The only question is if he'd have to win a couple of fights before facing Edwards -- Usman, Kazmat, Colby -- would be tougher fights for Connor than Edwards would be. If he were able to get a fight against the champ and win, he could then move up to MW and challenge Pereira.

Ok, flame away.

Conor doesn't want to fight.

I remember back in the days of prime Conor where 1 of his fanboys said he legitimately thought Conor could be 4 weight class world champ in the UFC. Good times
He still could be…

“Under the right circumstances”
Ronda-Rousey-wrestlemania.jpg

It would be hilarious to see Connor fighting a guy 8 inches taller and outweighing him by 20 lbs.

Reactions: lsa
Too much muscle mass. Too small of a frame. Not a good mix against legit large frames MW.

At some point too much muscle is a detriment when your body can’t supply it with oxygen.

look at almost all p4p goats. GSP Fedor Anderson aldo Mighty Mouse.

None were especially muscle bound or huge.

I think Conor must be thinking that Edwards would be a relatively easy win

Leon's wrestling is many levels below Usman's, but it is still levels above Conor's wrestling. He could take Conor down easily and control him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightwing_Kavan1
Back