Serious Question - Have you guys ever bought an Instructional DVD and felt ripped off after ?

Where can I see Travis Stevens teaching the scissor sweep?

https://bjjfanatics.com/collections/all/products/bjj-basics-by-travis-stevens

Part 1

TravisStevens_Coverupdated_1_1024x1024.jpg

I can honestly say I've never been disappointed by a DVD I've bought. The Gordon DVDs are pure money and everything is put together so nicely. The only DVD that I found subpar, but was given to me, was DynamicWWrestling Takedowns by J'Den Cox. It was all very basic and wouldn't be worth the $40 had I paid for it.

Buy a grappling dvd from Carley, why bother buying DVDs from all the family members that got thier ass kicked by him.

Rickson Gracie received a HUGE backlash when he released his first "instructional"…they were videos no longer than one minute of him just doing the technique with NO explanation or different angles, just music and that was it…the backlash was so huge that he went back and filmed a complete instructional, which is pretty much all the basics.
How did Rickson even get his reputation, who in his family did he dethrone?

Have only bought the Igrapple App from Bob Dorris and the Modern Leg Lock Formula from Stephen Kesting and Rob Bernaki

Like both but they are structured as technique libraries not some guy rambling on.

Back