Serious question.

Surely teh "delusionality" for a title has been weeded out.

Still, he'z entertaining AF & so he still has lots of fanz. I've been watching UFC since it began, & Conor is a very rare standout with a neat fighting style & I've always enjoyed his showingz as well as most of teh entertainment aspect of teh build up & conclusions of his fights.

UOyyVVj.jpg

Some have cast him by the wayside. But his hardcore admirers still spout, and believe he beats every fighter below 185.

It’s bizarre.

1715535167774.gif

He's still super popular amongst casuals but I feel like here amongst us there's not many fans left.

We'll still all watch though.

I mean, the guy hasn't fought in over three years. Kinda hard to be a fan of a fighter who doesn't fight. The remaining fans just enjoy the spectacle.

I am "fan" of a fellow southpaw. But I think everybody will admit that the guy is absolute buffoon. His best days in the ufc are behind him but I still feel like he'll bring the chaos imo. A fight between him and Colby would be an entertaining collide that would be great for both of them to end their chapters on.

props to the guy for making his money, and you can't hate for that, but as a fighter and the persona he led with, he's trash.

made a billion off 2 good fights almost a decade ago...never defended and stripped twice. total fraud.

props to the guy for making his money, and you can't hate for that, but as a fighter and the persona he led with, he's trash.

made a billion off 2 good fights almost a decade ago...never defended and stripped twice. total fraud.
I've never seen other trash fighters getting stripped twice, hmm i wonder why

Does Conor still have his delusional actual fight fan base or just financial fans left?
Probably a lot of very casual watcher (or even people who never watch MMA) think he's still the best.

But Conor fans, amongst hardcore MMA Viewers, probably not much left. Sadly, I think it's more because of his behavior, not that much because of his losses and inactivity. But yeah, if his fight happens, numbers are still going to be huge.

Back