Seriously, put yourself in Khabibs shoes for one second

I don't think Khabib really gives a shit about "mental warfare" to him the ONLY thing that matters is that he executes his game plan when the cage door closes and the fight is on. I think he's very focused at the task at hand and he's looking at it as a hit job like this is his job to kill this guy to absolutely smash him to bits and leave no doubts in the minds of his doubters. I think this is going to be a cake walk for Khabib once he gets the clinch the only thing he has to worry about is those first few minutes when Conor is still fresh and jumpy after that it's nothing because we've seen what happens to each and every opponent who Khabib grabs a hold of. They don't know what the fuck to do and Conor is going to be in the same positions and he absolutely SUCKS in those positions he got outwrestled by Nate fucking Diaz lmao

yeah, and jerkoffs think the only reason aldo lost that fight was because conor annoyed him. as if he never before threw combinations without covering himself up properly. as if conor wasn't drilling the exact counter he dropped him with in the dressing room before the fight.

conor pisses people off and he's irritating. but if you think his victories are a result of him spewing horseshit and his idiotic fans cheering him on, i don't know what to tell you. he wins fights because he hits like a truck and knows how to time people, not because he keeps repeating his tiresome one-liners.
I think the reason Aldo lost was he was punched very hard in the face.I just don't discount the mental element, no big deal.

The ability to perform on the biggest stage is an unknown factor in all of this alright. We know Conor thrives under these conditions but Khabib has never really been tested on a stage as big as this.

Nah the hardest fights are the ones with last min replacements where you cannot prepare for.

This isn't a place for anger. We are here having a friendly discussion. Be intelligent with your posts or stay out of it.

Telling others to ‘be intelligent’ with posts after your original post is a piece is shit... cool

Connor entertains me and I want him to win. With that said, reality is I don’t see how Connor can stop Khabib from taking him down and wrestle f-ing to a victory.

You're about to fight the biggest name in MMA, you're the champion at LW, and you're undefeated.

That's a lot of pressure and it's clear that it is weighing heavily on Khabib. He looks really worn out from all McGregors mental warfare and you can tell by his open workout that he is unsure of himself for the first time. Never seen a fighter this nervous before a fight. Im a big Khabib fan but I am actually going with Conor now. Too much pressure on Khabib and it is REALLY showing. So crazy, ive never seen a fighter this badly effected from mental warfare. Damn.

If I was an admin I’d ban all trolls like yourself because you’re a cancer to the forum.

LOL these Conor fans reaching hard.

Khabib is gonna make your boy look like a prison bitch come tomorrow.

I think he's nervous about the press bullshit, but I think that'll go away when the cage door closes and he gets his hands on Conor.

I don’t believe he is some mental assassin. For Aldo, they both swung at the same time. Mcgregor happened to land first.
Alvarez throughout his career never really followed a game plan. Even against folks that he wrestle fucked; he tend to brawl the first round to test the waters before he begins his game.

You're about to fight the biggest name in MMA, you're the champion at LW, and you're undefeated.

That's a lot of pressure and it's clear that it is weighing heavily on Khabib. He looks really worn out from all McGregors mental warfare and you can tell by his open workout that he is unsure of himself for the first time. Never seen a fighter this nervous before a fight. Im a big Khabib fan but I am actually going with Conor now. Too much pressure on Khabib and it is REALLY showing. So crazy, ive never seen a fighter this badly effected from mental warfare. Damn.

he is shook. just like conor has said. big man with people behind him but fearful alone. never been tested. fights already over khabib will be too scared to engage and will get steam rolled.

Never seen a fighter this nervous before a fight

jose-aldo-is-mad.jpg

Back