Sexyama Training Hard: Squatting Approx 475 lbs

That doesn't contradict or correct what I said. Akiyama, a judo master, got subbed by Chris Leben. He should lose a belt color for that. If he was Japanese, he would self-demote out of shame. Good thing he's not.

You should stop thinking and writing. Forever.

I love Asian guys buy Akiyama is not hot.

whwnpkF.gif

If Noke gets hurt, they better not remove Akiyama from the card.

I demand they just let Akiyama stand in the middle of the octagon for 15 minutes

You should stop thinking and writing. Forever.

Look I'm a Shogun fan, but I put Akiyama getting subbed by Leben right up there with Shogun getting subbed by Sonnen. But at least Sonnen has good wrestling so getting a guillotine isn't that much of a stretch. Leben slapped a triangle choke on a judo master.

We see you Noke

Nah, he's a Jackson-Wink fighter so I have to root against him. But Akiyama has been a huge disappointment in the UFC. Squatting 475lbs isn't the proper way to prepare for an MMA fight, it's just a way to show off. He should be doing more cardio.

Actually he is leg pressing the earth. The barbell is just to hold his shoulders in place.

Agreed. I think a guy should be masculine looking. I guess I don't see the appeal of metrosexual.

What's not masculine about squatting teh 475. He could break the guys you deem "masculine" in half hoe.

What's special about 275? I'm not saying 475's not impressive, but I was 170 a while back and was doing 235 at 5'6" which I don't think is a lot and my friend who is about 5'9" was a tad over 315. And we hadn't even been lifting a year. I would expect him to be well over 300 easy seeing as he weighs a lot more than me and is taller.

Why post your pathetic 235 squat, obviously that's nothing and the whole "275" thing comes from the old adage it's impossible to bench over 275 nattie. Aka a joke. The guy was also joking yet you, mr never lift comes in trying to talk strength stats, lol. Leave the lifting talk to people who actually go into a gym more than once in their life.

I hope he went deeper than that, that's a quarter squat.

Most people would kill to be that guy standing behind Sexyama while he squats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back