Shady Decisions in the midst of Gambling Investigations?

MMA has been like boxing for a long time, it's not exclusive to boxing this has been the case for combat sports since the beginning of time

Nothing was shady about the decisions, but round 1 for Paddy is an atrocity.

It isn't anything new.

Poor judging happens a lot through out every year and not just in the UFC.

corrupt judging. you could have 7 or 9 judges to reduce chances of robbery but then you'd need to buy off more of them to influence a decision.

Man, it would make absolutely no sense to fix a Pimblett win over Jared Gordon.

If Paddy can't outclass Gordon, he is going absolutely nowhere. Gordon isn't a bad fighter, but he isn't ranked, won't ever trouble the top ten, and will probably end up .500 in his UFC run.

All this money wasted on Paddy - that Portnoy idiot, the media shit... The guy is bang average. Trying to force another Conor won't work unless someone has the talent Conor had, and frankly, Pimblett isnt even close.

If anything shady happens around this kid, whoever is doing it has backed the wrong horse. He has minor celebrity potential, but he isn't a break out star in any serious sense.

He wasn't even that popular last night, he's only popular here in the UK.

Doesn't help that most judges are Dinosaurs that come from the boxing world and have no fucking clue what they are watching.

Seems interesting.

Has MMA become boxing?

UFC gambling is no longer allowed in Ontario over integrity concerns.

What is going on?

I've been calling out corruption judges for ages. It's worse. They all should be criminally investigated especially if there's a connection.

Seems interesting.

Has MMA become boxing?

UFC gambling is no longer allowed in Ontario over integrity concerns.

What is going on?
UFC has become figure skating. Fighters do their thing and are awarded points for style.

It’s a really bad look and the worst possible time for shit like that Paddy fight to happen. It’s not everyday where 25 or whatever media types judge Paddy as losing. Compared to the one fucking clown that said Paddy won (The media scores posted online).

I don’t put a huge amount of credence into media scores. Sometimes I agree, and sometimes I don’t. Judging will always have discrepancies in any sports with judges. Which is why most sports have more judges, and the highest, and lowest scores are tossed out. And the official score is what the other judges scored it. But, sometimes it’s just over the top. And you literally have no choice but to conclude the fix was in.

That judging in that Paddy fight was disgusting to me.

I don’t even like fights going the distance anymore. Because I have no idea what personal biases, or corrupt fuckery might happen.

This is not "some discrepancies."

Its a popularity contest and highway robbery by corrupt judges.

Boxing has a helluva lot more main stream interest in the sport as well as more interest from it’s degenerate gambler fanbase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back