News Shakur Stevenson vs Artem Harutyunyan July 6th ESPN+

This dude gave Frank Martin problems. Hopefully Shakur doesn't put me to sleep again.

This is Shakur's last fight with Top Rank. Hopefully bigger fights await him

of course Shakur has to fight some guy we never heard of. After that last disaster dude needs to kill someone in the ring to get a fan base back. Watch, he’ll land 2 more punches than the other guy in a fight when 10 punches are landed.

shakur will TKO everyone again by sleep

I said this after his last fight, but he's had two fights that could be on any top 10 list for most boring fights of all time, and for that reason unless he fights someone who i know is gonna go for the kill, i won't be watching any more Shakur fights.

Keyshawn Davis is wasting little time getting back into the ring following his one-sided stoppage win against former world titleholder Jose Pedraza in February.

The lightweight sensation Davis (10-0, 7 KOs), a 2020 Olympic silver medalist, will be taking on Miguel Madueno (31-2, 28 KOs) on July 6 as the co-main event of a Top Rank on ESPN show. In the main event, WBC lightweight titleholder Shakur Stevenson is slated to defend his title against Artem Harutyunyan in Newark, New Jersey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back