Shane Carwin and Jon Jones

Shane Carwin is almost 50 years old. What do you expect a 50 year old to look like?

I know a lot of 50 year olds that look better than Carwin. I guess I expect more than you do. Not everyone ages well either due to genetics, diet, exercise, skincare & sun exposure etc. Not a big deal, just an observation. Jones looks like shit these days too.

Didn't Carwin end up having multiple back surgeries???
That will definitely take a toll on you.... As well as take inches off your height

I remember Carwin used to do free autographs as long as you paid the return shipping. he said they had to be personalized, but that was not true. He just wanted to deter and people trying to make a quick buck. mind you he was interim champ at the time too. class act. I wish he fought more. That 2016 Rizin tournament would have been insane if he was in it.

I heard he was vegan now and drank vegetable oil.

Cawrin been cutting height again lol

Cool pic tho

Everyones height can go up or down about 3 inches based on posture. A way to increase your height is sleep with a pillow in between your legs for several months.

Everyones height can go up or down about 3 inches based on posture. A way to increase your height is sleep with a pillow in between your legs for several months.
I have slept with a pillow between my leg for 6 years now and my height is still the same as 6 years ago.

I know a lot of 50 year olds that look better than Carwin. I guess I expect more than you do. Not everyone ages well either due to genetics, diet, exercise, skincare & sun exposure etc. Not a big deal, just an observation. Jones looks like shit these days too.
Not a big deal yet you called him out. Can't wait until kids starting saying you look like shit when you reach middle age. Father Time Knows No Mercy

I have slept with a pillow between my leg for 6 years now and my height is still the same as 6 years ago.

Did you have good posture before? If you had really good posture it doesn't work because you're as tall as you can possible be.

Back