Media Shara Bullet blames Michel Pereira for losing his opponent

Pereira definitely deserves a step up and ranked opponent instead of a short notice fight.

Considering Shara only beat Bruno Silva a fight with Ihor was probably more of a side step instead of a step up I’m not against him being matched against somebody else who’s a bit unproven like Brunno Ferreira, Ikram or Robocop

Pereira definitely deserves a step up and ranked opponent instead of a short notice fight.

Considering Shara only beat Bruno Silva a fight with Ihor was probably more of a side step instead of a step up I’m not against him being matched against somebody else who’s a bit unproven like Brunno Ferreira, Ikram or Robocop

Ferreira maybe but the other two are too much of a step up for Shara right now imo.

why would they double book Ihor anyway they know losses and medical suspension are likely? Thought that was weird when i saw it on Tapology.
I think they wanted to keep michel on the already middling Brazil card. And the Brazil card was closer and more in need of addressing at that time. And ihor was willing to put his hand up.

Yeah this makes no sense. Shara doesn't seem to have a ground game, feed him to an unranked wrestler. Michel should get a top 10 fight.

Michel should kiss a woman in front of Shara

3cf1787a0a38966d1163123b9fc20b66.gif

Cant blame a Shara for trying and this is the kind of boneheaded cro magnon fighter logic that is not at all out of place in this game.

Why would they do that?? lmao
If they wanted to do that they wouldnt have bothered to sign him
I don't know about you but I didn't know his ground game sucked until I saw his UFC debut. Were you watching him before then?

I don't know about you but I didn't know his ground game sucked until I saw his UFC debut. Were you watching him before then?
I saw some of his earlier fights but there wasnt much grappling in those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back