Shara Bullet would get wrestlef*ked by any decent grappler in the UFC

Incorrect. He would have won 30-27 in Russia, Belarus, Romania and every eastern Europe country by what your stating.

He also won the fight regardless of that. Wasn't even close. Bruno got beat up.

None of those are countries the UFC holds events (Russia is out of the picture since their attack on Ukraine).

None of those are countries the UFC holds events (Russia is out of the picture since their attack on Ukraine).

So? You stated that he would not win 30-27 in any other country and that is an incorrect statement.

his grappling is not sub par in itself; he just throws so many kicks from so many angles that if timed right, a takedown is more or less inevitable

His get-up skills looked subpar.

Bruno Silva is a tough guy and not easy to look great against, Shara looked dangerous throughout. Fun fight, good debut.

So? You stated that he would not win 30-27 in any other country and that is an incorrect statement.

Its because of people like you why they have to put instructions on literally everything

Its because of people like you why they have to put instructions on literally everything

So now you're trying to insult me for stating I found your post incorrect?

Shara won 30-27 and its a fair score due to the damage landed in all rounds.

You stated in every other country he would not have scored a 30-27 "based on UFC judging".

There are plenty of fights you could argue the scoring "based" on UFC judging. However, if you think no other judge in any other country wouldn't score that a 30-27, with how crazy some of these judges score shit, you're out of your mind.

Bruno "lifelong wrestler" Silva.

His tdd is for sure not world class but Silva is tough with good good stand up and he used bullheads aggression to take him down. The wrestlers should better have the same abilities because I feel that shooting from distance wont work!

Well to be fair, he arguably won them all. This being on top means you win mentality needs to stop. Siva was getting his ass kicked even while on top.

I had no dog in this fight. That is the 1st time i've seen Shara fight.
While I don't disagree. The judges still would have seen it differently if the roles were reversed im sure.

I’m impressed with all 3 judges giving him the 3rd round. Unless he got knocked out, they weren’t letting him lose that fight lol
What did Bruno do in the rnd except absurd shots from the top.

He has great kicks, mediocre hands, suspect defence, very poor wrestling. Hyper aggressive. Very fun to watch. Loved his aggressiveness from the bottom. His kicks off of his back were actually pretty impressive and powerful, too.

Bruno is a much better fighter than people give him credit for and he has a hard fucking head, no one has finished him by strikes including Periera. If you're going to finish him, you're taking him down and submitting him, if you're a much better striker, you're winning on points. Now I'm sure that it wasn't just him being a southpaw that messed up Alex's plan in their fight and will be betting on him to lose by decision against more competent strikers that don't want to go to the ground.

I’m impressed with all 3 judges giving him the 3rd round. Unless he got knocked out, they weren’t letting him lose that fight lol
Total strikes in rd 3: 94-35 for Shara
Total significant strikes in rd 3: 24-11 for Shara

Control time only comes into play when everything else is even. Super easy to score rd for Shara.

Back