Media Sharabutdin Magomedov: Me and Adesanya would make sparks

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Magomedov, known in MMA as Shara Bullet, made his UFC middleweight debut last year with a unanimous decision over Brazilian Bruno Silva. The Russian is scheduled to fight his
next fight in June at the UFC in Saudi Arabia.

Ramadan is ahead, are you more likely to gain or lose weight during this time?

— It’s different for everyone. Some will gain and others, on the contrary, lose weight. I think that I will most likely lose a bit to 88 - 89 kg, but then I will gain back those 2 - 3 kilograms.

What do you hope to headline, for example the Chimaev - Adesanya fight sounded plausible not so long ago in rumors?

— I would like exactly that fight to take place, yes. Because if Chimaev suddenly would get injured, I can come in as the substitute and give people what they expect from two strikers.
I think such sparks leaves few people indifferent.

What is your forecast for the battle between Magomed Ismailov (ACA) and Anatoly Tokov (Bellator)?

— Magomed is my friend and comrade, he always helps me in preparation, but Tokov... I have never seen him live and I have never trained with him, so I can't assess his level at this
moment. As a friend and comrade, I will root for Magomed Ismailov. I think this rematch should take place, Ismailov wanted it and now got it. All that remains is to avenge this defeat,”
Magomedov told Match TV.

Source (in Russian): https://matchtv.ru/boxing/matchtvne...et__o_vozmozhnom_pojedinke_Chimajev__Adesanja

Yes, yes it would. It would be fireworks like at the end of the year. Striking extravaganza.
But it is almost impossible to book.

Probably won't happen anytime soon but would be a slobberknocker

At least he's honest and doesn't just say his friend is going to win, but that he will be rooting for him

He needs to put in a bit more work before that match up is seriously discussed.

It would be an exciting fight because one of them would make it an actual fight. Hint: Not Izzy

Izzy gonna become a D1 wrestler after feeling Bullet's power

Izzy gonna become a D1 wrestler after feeling Bullet's power

Bullet should get some ranked wins before he shares his daydreams about Adesanya, that fight is never going to happen.

Would be a fun matchup if you can ignore rankings and just make it based off excitement rather than whether he deserves it.

If this fight doesn't happen, I imagine Shara hearing this song on repeat for some days while training lol

Why do people want to see his hype train get derailed so early?

It'd be fucking outstanding. Shara would force Izzy to engage and when he gets forced to do that Izzy's quite the spectacular striker himself.
Unfortunately they will never fight because Izzy's baby mamas will destroy your boy. Costa will KO him, Vettori will maul him

This guy struggled hard against Bruno Silva and got KTFO while shopping at the mall. lmao

Sure, but it's not gonna happen for the coming 1 to 1,5 years.

If Shara manages to work himself up to a decent spot in the rankings it could very well be a passing of the torch moment as Adesanya will turn 35 this year.

Back