Share your training regimen.

First of all, you prematurely quoted me. Didn’t you see my edit in my post? I added the word “years”. You didn’t miss it, right?
Prematurely quoted you? If you went back and edited it after the otiginal post, of course I missed it but again, I have no idea why you are derailing your own thread. I posted something about using Strongman as a training program. You posted about your social life.

Prematurely quoted you? If you went back and edited it after the otiginal post, of course I missed it but again, I have no idea why you are derailing your own thread. I posted something about using Strongman as a training program. You posted about your social life.

Social life is part of weight training. Even dedicated powerlifters and weightlifters need to socialize in order to stay sane. Repetitive lifting in-and-of itself will drive you insane. The least thing you can do is prehab your brain by being surrounded by awesome people who will party with you.

Remember my thread about work ethic? How can anyone have work ethic in the gym if we’re Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs?

Social life is part of weight training. Even dedicated powerlifters and weightlifters need to socialize in order to stay sane. Repetitive lifting in-and-of itself will drive you insane. The least thing you can do is prehab your brain by being surrounded by awesome people who will party with you.

Remember my thread about work ethic? How can anyone have work ethic in the gym if we’re Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs?
It's irrelevant. If you don't like lifting weights you don't have to do it, just do something you enjoy instead.

The only reason to lift weights is because you enjoy it or it supports something you enjoy. Otherwise just do something else you enjoy in its place if it doesn't earn you an income.

It's irrelevant. If you don't like lifting weights you don't have to do it, just do something you enjoy instead.

The only reason to lift weights is because you enjoy it or it supports something you enjoy. Otherwise just do something else you enjoy in its place if it doesn't earn you an income.

Please stop trolling me. I feel harassed. Let’s get back on topic. Please sir.

okay tnx

Please stop trolling me. I feel harassed. Let’s get back on topic. Please sir.

okay tnx
I haven't left the topic. I am still talking about training programs.

Plenty of people here have said traditional weight training isn't what they do to keep things interesting.

It's still a program provided you progress in some way. Otherwise it's just exercising.
I get the feeling you just lift weights because you think you have to in all your threads.It's why you are posting something like this because you don't enjoy what you are doing. It doesn't seem like you really want to train to be honest. Most of the threads are about lifting being boring or conditioning being boring.

Why don't you just join a group fitness class (crossfit or equivalanet) and do heaps of random exercising, in a social environment and then go party with that crew on the weekend? Nothing wrong with it, but with the persona you are portraying I reckon you would love it.

I haven't left the topic. I am still talking about training programs.

Plenty of people here have said traditional weight training isn't what they do to keep things interesting.

It's still a program provided you progress in some way. Otherwise it's just exercising.
I get the feeling you just lift weights because you think you have to in all your threads.It's why you are posting something like this because you don't enjoy what you are doing. It doesn't seem like you really want to train to be honest. Most of the threads are about lifting being boring or conditioning being boring.

Why don't you just join a group fitness class (crossfit or equivalanet) and do heaps of random exercising, in a social environment and then go party with that crew on the weekend? Nothing wrong with it, but with the persona you are portraying I reckon you would love it.

You are stupid.

Who is the greatest weightlifter of all time? A ton of candidates. Many people in Olympic weightlifting circles would mention Pyrros Dimas and Yurik Vardanyan. Many in powerlifting circles would mention Jesus Olivares and Ed Coan. Modern fans in Olympic weightlifting would hail Lasha Talakhadze as the greatest ever, while old school lovers would consider Kirk Karwoski as the Mike Tyson of the powerlifting world.

You wanna know who I think it is? Paul Anderson. Multiple-time superheavyweight Olympic champion in the fifties. You wanna know what he said about squatting? Here it is paraphrased from his book:

“I am the strongest squatter in the world. Not only that, I’ve done the most number of squats compared to any human in the world… And I hate it. I hated every single one of them. They are hard. They are exhausting. But I did them anyway, because if you ain’t bending those legs, you ain’t growing. It’s that simple. It’s like those lyrics about that song about truck driving. ‘There ain’t no easy route, boy.’”

Do you honestly think Yurik Vardanyan enjoyed having the fluid on his knees drained out by a thick syringe because of extremely frequent, extremely heavy squatting? Do you honestly think those Bulgarians enjoyed it when Coach Abadjiev yells at them to keep lifting hard after they already maxed out twice on the same day?

Keep doing what you enjoy while ”virgin losers” like me hog all of the women after a decade of hard, unpleasant work. I enjoy training in Judo more than doing my boring powerlifting program. It’s a way better and bigger community too in that MMA gym. But I choose to do the hard, repetitive, boring squat stuff because that’s what it takes to earn my Coach Akina’s affections.

You do you. Let the big boys do their thing.

You are stupid.

Who is the greatest weightlifter of all time? A ton of candidates. Many people in Olympic weightlifting circles would mention Pyrros Dimas and Yurik Vardanyan. Many in powerlifting circles would mention Jesus Olivares and Ed Coan. Modern fans in Olympic weightlifting would hail Lasha Talakhadze as the greatest ever, while old school lovers would consider Kirk Karwoski as the Mike Tyson of the powerlifting world.

You wanna know who I think it is? Paul Anderson. Multiple-time superheavyweight Olympic champion in the fifties. You wanna know what he said about squatting? Here it is paraphrased from his book:

“I am the strongest squatter in the world. Not only that, I’ve done the most number of squats compared to any human in the world… And I hate it. I hated every single one of them. They are hard. They are exhausting. But I did them anyway, because if you ain’t bending those legs, you ain’t growing. It’s that simple. It’s like those lyrics about that song about truck driving. ‘There ain’t no easy route, boy.’”

Do you honestly think Yurik Vardanyan enjoyed having the fluid on his knees drained out by a thick syringe because of extremely frequent, extremely heavy squatting? Do you honestly think those Bulgarians enjoyed it when Coach Abadjiev yells at them to keep lifting hard after they already maxed out twice on the same day?

Keep doing what you enjoy while ”virgin losers” like me hog all of the women after a decade of hard, unpleasant work. I enjoy training in Judo more than doing my boring powerlifting program. It’s a way better and bigger community too in that MMA gym. But I choose to do the hard, repetitive, boring squat stuff because that’s what it takes to earn my Coach Akina’s affections.

You do you. Let the big boys do their thing.
I am already 15+ years ahead of you in terms of squatting. I have squatted 2-3 a week most of my life and still do. Squats form the basis of every program I have ever completed. My legs would put a Trex to shame and I purposefully keep them smaller so I can run easier.

I said you don't seem to like lifting, not that squats are bad.

Did a plank yesterday. Wasn't sure which rest session to leave out.
Do you do a plank on the edge of something or just on the mat?
Minimum of 3 days full recovery if it was multiple stories up over a balcony for maximum gains.

Then do no more than 50 goblet squats your first session back to optimize your week. Anymore and you will spontaneously combust.

I am already 15+ years ahead of you in terms of squatting. I have squatted 2-3 a week most of my life and still do. Squats form the basis of every program I have ever completed. My legs would put a Trex to shame and I purposefully keep them smaller so I can run easier.

I said you don't seem to like lifting, not that squats are bad.

And after fifteen years of squatting, you still haven't broken the 500-pound barrier. lmao

And after fifteen years of squatting, you still haven't broken the 500-pound barrier. lmao
What pretty much 3x my bodyweight? Nah mate. No chance, nor will I ever. 564 is the current record in my country in what would be my weightclass without cutting down. 313kg or 690lb is the world record which is impressive.

What pretty much 3x my bodyweight? Nah mate. No chance, nor will I ever. 564 is the current record in my country in what would be my weightclass without cutting down. 313kg or 690lb is the world record which is impressive.

(Edited. I lost my cool. Sorry.)

Last edited:
You had FIFTEEN YEARS TO ACCOMPLISH IT, bro!!!! FIFTEEN GODDAMN YEARS!!! Are you freaking kidding me???? Bro!!

Do you have any idea how much potential I fucking have?! In a four month specialized squat training, my one rep max in an Olympic squat with a pause at the bottom went from fucking 335 pounds to fucking 415. And yet you dipshits have the fucking audacity to fucking doubt me??

FUCK YOU.

Do you have any fucking clue how high I pull the barbell when I'm doing five reps of Olympic pulls with 225 pounds? Do you have any fucking idea how ridiculously fast-twitch dominant I am? Lmao. You motherfuckers are laughing at my 305x6 squat when in reality, my actual fucking max right now in that lift is at least 400. And this currently while I'm on a CUT and not even currently specializing on the squat. I don't even fucking use straps when I'm doing my 275x4 bent over rows... From a dead fucking hang every rep.

And you have the fucking audacity to mock my goals when YOU COULDNT EVEN FUCKING BREAK THE 500-POUND BARRIER AFTER FIFTEEN YEARS OF TRAINING??

FUCK YOU YOU MALNOURISHED ASS TWINK HARDGAINER BITCH ASS PUNK RETARD!!!!!! I'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR LESS THAN TWO YEARS AND I ALREADY GOT THESE NUMBERS, YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Yeah motherfucker, ban me from Sherdog. I'll screenshot this post of mine to remind myself how much of a legend I am. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Put your lifts up then. You think we haven't all seen someone post like this before?

I edited my previous post. I lost my cool. Sorry. I don’t wanna get banned here.
we need your lifeblood here. S&C is a cemetery 9 months of the year.

Do offset bag squats count the same as a barbell? If you're holding 200 on a shoulder doing A2G squats, it's comparable to 300 barbell.

Sure. I’ll post something in a week.
You said that in your last pre xmas rant and said you would do it in a week then also.

I won't hold my breath. Someone does this every 6-12 months in this forum. They have since the beginning and will until the end of time.

Back