Social Shaun King ‘lying’ about claims he helped free American hostages in Gaza, family says

panem-et-circenses

In the garden
Reaction score
Thought this was a funny sidebar to the war news, mostly focused on a former favorite of the WR: Shaun King.

The family of the two American hostages freed by Hamas terrorists has accused Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King of lying when he claimed he worked “frantically behind the scenes” to help secure their release.

I am also thankful for the Qatari government for helping to negotiate this. Dozens of us worked frantically behind the scenes to help make this possible. I spoke to Natalie’s family this afternoon and they are anxiously awaiting more updates.
— King

“First and foremost, we make it clear that he is lying! Our family does not and did not have anything to do with him, neither directly nor indirectly. Not to him and not to anything he claims to represent,” Raanan family members wrote.

Lol, not sure why they’re involved in this sort of drama, but it’s funny to see King get into it again after being quiet for so many years.

At the advice of my attorneys, I kept every text, DM, screenshot, and, according to state law, recorded all of my phone conversations. Thank God.

NYPOST

edit: also, mods can merge, obviously — just thought it was lighthearted, in a way

Last edited:
Thought this was a funny sidebar to the war news, mostly focused on a former favorite of the WR: Shaun King.

The family of the two American hostages freed by Hamas terrorists has accused Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King of lying when he claimed he worked “frantically behind the scenes” to help secure their release.

— King

“First and foremost, we make it clear that he is lying! Our family does not and did not have anything to do with him, neither directly nor indirectly. Not to him and not to anything he claims to represent,” Raanan family members wrote.

Lol, not sure why they’re involved in this sort of drama, but it’s funny to see King get into it again after being quiet for so many years.

NYPOST

edit: also, mods can merge, obviously — just thought it was lighthearted, in a way
what a sad man. using the tragedy of others just to try and get some spotlight.

FWIW he did post the interactions

I remember when he got robbed by some black dudes and he had some sort of cognitive failure. Like his mind couldn't process it and he said it was some undercover white cops wearing blackface who did it.

Apparently he was in contact with the brother Ben since Oct 9th. Now as to what he actually accomplished, we have no idea. Since he only has proof of being in contact with a family member, but showed none of him working with anyone to get her released.

I remember when he got robbed by some black dudes and he had some sort of cognitive failure. Like his mind couldn't process it and he said it was some undercover white cops wearing blackface who did it.
Was this before or after Juicy Smollet?

At least Shaun King helped expose some of these Israeli devils.

did they support that he was working behind the scenes to help free these people or was he just being a big dork trying to insert himself in the story?

He posted screenshots of DM's where the Family asked for his help and asked if he talked to the State Dept.

Don't like the guy but the brother did reach out for help.

Back