Shaving the brains

A little side note here, i now know why LSG posts here so much, she is smothered with compliments and guys being nice to her! Damn, i got to find a site where i am the only guy out of 2000 chicks, surley a little love would come my way!!

So it is a reign of terror for LSG huh? I should've known!!! :eek:

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl

Hey, quit giving away my secrets.....next you'll tell everyone how I send threatening emails to the newbie girls to keep them from cutting in on my spotlight ;)

Psycho...hmmm I always found psycho girls to be the best in bed....

Originally posted by seldomTap
Why don't you have a body fat relocationectomy and have that fat from your ass moved up to your chest?...Could work!

Don't mind me, I know where you are coming from, we are own worst critics. I always see mtself as small, where most my friends anmd family think I am getting too big. I have reverse anorexia

It's termed bigerexia by my understanding.

I get that too. Same thoughts, same comments.

I've had my bosses make suggestions I use steroids too. Shitty party is I can't wail on them because then they'll assume my temper is from 'roids and not their thoughtless comments.

- The Jake

Originally posted by hex

Psycho...hmmm I always found psycho girls to be the best in bed....

I don't think there's a pattern with that sort of thing but I've found the quiet ones are best going from experience.

They gotta get release somehow.

- The Jake

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl
Hahahahahaha.....can you believe I actually have to hold myself back here.....half of my posts would be deleted if I typed what I was thinking.....being psychotic has it's disadvantages:D

LOL...would probably make out to be some interesting posts though. Yep sometimes you just gotta tell that voice in your head to STFU before it gets you in trouble.

Once again Jake, we are thinking the same here! Damn normal size people to hell and damn well back again!

LSG, join the club, I wouldn't have lasted 10 posts if I always typed what I thought, same as if I spoke too much I wouldn't have a job, girlfriend etc...

Originally posted by The Jake

I don't think there's a pattern with that sort of thing but I've found the quiet ones are best going from experience.

They gotta get release somehow.

- The Jake

Yea I've had some quiet girls that were good in bed...but they ended up being quiet psycho chicks.lol

Thanks for the comment... I think...
haha

Well I do have a question. I didn't know this shit grows back so fast. Am I going to have to shave the damn things like every day?

I categorically refuse to cheer for another mans balls! Sorry I am sure they are a great set of aggots, but I cannot bring myself to cheer them on! Call me wierd, but just me!

Awww sorry bro, we're being selfish. So just how are those shaven balls of yours doing??

I shaved my boys too! Don't I get any applause??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

- The Jake

Back