Media Shavkat Rakhmonov Submits Neil Magny GIFS

Kazakhs are not “Asian” in the Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc sense. They’re very far genetically from then and are closer to other central Asian republics/Turks

If you don't know the first thing about geography, demographics, and miscegenation factors you should keep quiet. Look at a map.

Is the distinction between -ic and -ish observed in their languages? I know that in French, the distinction does not exist. So, in my (French) language, saying "Turc" can refer to both citizens of Turkey and the Turkic people. It might not be that the poster has 0 knowledge of that region of the word, but that languages other than English don't have that distinction in the suffixes, and so, when he speaks English, he does not make it. I also wonder if Turkic people themselves do that disctinction.
Im germany many turcs i met identified as turcomans.

pretty dumb to say that. do you not consider southeast asians (vietnamese, filipino, thai, cambodian, etc) to not be real asians too then?
Lol southeast Asians and northeast Asians are related to each other a lot more than Kazakhs are related to them. Kazakhs are central Asian and not part of that aforementioned group

Its the same in threads about the dagestanis. Just gets derailed into shit that solves nothing

Central Asians are more like middle easterners than typical east asians
False.
Kazakhs are nomads like Mongols, who adopted Islam and their language is a Turkic language. Uzbek, Uyghur, Turkmen, Tatar, Azerbaijani and a couple of other are also Turkic languages. Kazakhs have nothing to do with Japanese, Koreans and everithing that is South of Himalayas. They have also nothing to do with Afganistan, like Turkmens and Tadjiks. There are Kazakhs in Mongolia, Uzbekistan and North China (where they are oppressed by the Chinese government).

False.
Kazakhs are nomads like Mongols, who adopted Islam and their language is a Turkic language. Uzbek, Uyghur, Turkmen, Tatar, Azerbaijani and a couple of other are also Turkic languages. Kazakhs have nothing to do with Japanese, Koreans and everithing that is South of Himalayas. They have also nothing to do with Afganistan, like Turkmens and Tadjiks. There are Kazakhs in Mongolia, Uzbekistan and North China (where they are oppressed by the Chinese government).
I apologize beforehand for the meaningless, simpleton statement I’m about to make… a friend of mine in the US thinks one of the most attractive woman he’s ever seen is a Kazakh volleyball player. I hope my apology is accepted.
89FF8EB1-CDB9-4424-92D2-F6C2D4CF8706.jpeg 2BBB11B9-243F-488A-A733-ED0C6EC4CF9C.jpeg

Even if he's from Turkey (which he isn't), he'd probably still be Asian because the vast majority of Turkey is in Asia.
No, Asian is not a descriptive word like that, population of Turkey have nothing in commong with Asians like Japanese,Chinese etc. If you are focusing on Geography then France and Turkey is same too because "Asia" and "Europe" is actually one connected land and continent, and both people are from there :D Only difference is supposed to be Cultural, but Asia is yet much more culturally diverse and Turks and Chinese still can't be grouped up under one word "ASian"

No, Asian is not a descriptive word like that, population of Turkey have nothing in commong with Asians like Japanese,Chinese etc. If you are focusing on Geography then France and Turkey is same too because "Asia" and "Europe" is actually one connected land and continent, and both people are from there :D Only difference is supposed to be Cultural, but Asia is yet much more culturally diverse and Turks and Chinese still can't be grouped up under one word "ASian"

Yes they can, dumbass. East Asian and Central Asian are different but still "Asian".

Irish people are nothing like the Greeks but they are both still European

There's a thread after every Shavkat fight that gets derailed with people arguing about his race. What the fuck.

<36>

I dont understand how there is any debate he look a normal ethnic kazakh . People seem to have a wrong impression of kazakh people because a lot of kazakh immigrant in the West are russian who lived in Kazakhstan during the URSS

They were "white" russian who was brought to work there . here a picture of badass ethnic kazakh
mongolia-altai-mountains-kazakh-eagle-hunters-on-horseback.jpg

I dont understand how there is any debate he look a normal ethnic kazakh . People seem to have a wrong impression of kazakh people because a lot of kazakh immigrant in the West are russian who lived in Kazakhstan during the URSS

They were "white" russian who was brought to work there . here a picture of badass ethnic kazakh

I'm aware of the difference. My mom grew up in a village in Russia alongside lots of these guys.

Not only Russians. For example, Michailidis who fought in UFC not so long ago was born in Kazakhstan (he has Greek roots), also I think among German mma fighters there is some % of ethnic Germans who was born in Kazakhstan and repatriated.

Also UFC fighter Rafael Fiziev who is of Azeri/Russian/Cossack descent was born in Kazakhstan.

Back