Shayna Baszler Blog (Week 2)

Poor Shayna still can't admit she lost to the better fighter. Maybe the sport has passed her by.

That was brutal to read... just as disrespectful in print as she was on the show. She still doesn't get the reason she is on TUF and not actually signed is this very reason.. 2nd round loss to someone supposedly not in her league. She is still way too focused on past accomplishments, which is real bad in MMA which is a what have you done for me lately sport.

Wow not only is she cocky as fuck but a sore loser as well. I suspected she would lose that fight and i'm glad she did. The Venezuelan vixen fights like a female Fedor I hope she takes the show.

Damn, that was a lot of excuses. Shayna sounds a little delusional, to be honest. She was 13-8 before the fight with Pena, and after getting choked out, she still thinks she'd beat Pena 99 times out of 100? Sure thing, dude.

Nonetheless, Shayna is a solid writer and I look forward to reading more of her blogs.

"I still to this day say 99 out of 100 times, I win this fight. She just happened to do whatever it took to have her 1/100 happen on that day"

She still can't admit she lost ... :rolleyes:

I was glad she lost. She was my pick to win, but her arrogance was out of control (and apparently unwarranted).

Girls seem to really dig this "she doesn't deserve to be in the cage with me" thing...

Shayna is a good fighter, but she deserved that humble pie.

Having ronda by your side,kissing your ass and buying into your past accomplishments probably did not help either.

All the fighters there was blowing smoke up her ass like she was unbeatable, when in reality, she is far from it.

BooHoo...11 years in the game and she got battered & submitted by a n00b with a manicure. Shayna mad. Rhonda mad.

"She doesn't deserve to be in the ring with me".

Yep, she sure is a work of...

I can't sit he and blame her though. Coming into a house with more newbs than vets, they kissed her ass and worshiped the ground she walked on and made her feel unbeatable.

So I understand it, hell even ronda was kissing her ass with the "she doesn't deserve ton breath same air as you" bullshit.

She is talented and is one of the better women's fighters out there, but it doesnt warrant to kiss her ass and make her feel wayyyyyyy better than she really is, she lost 8 fights for a reason.

Julianna didn't give her that respect and didn't blow smoke up her ass like she wanted her to, that's probably what pissed her off more than anything

whose idea was to bring women to mma again? the drama just fucking sucks.

It's odd that people don't realize, you compete to see who is better at things. She failed and is therefor obviously not as good as the one that beat her.

"I am one of the best in the world, the contract gift-wrapped for me. And I just let someone grab it."

Nothing in life that you work for is gift wrapped or handed to anyone. I'm sure guys like Jones and Weidman are champs because they were gift wrapped their belts, no they both worked hard to achieve their goals/dreams. Seems like part of the reasons she hasn't been signed is because of her entitlement attitude.

The whole corny spades in the boob thing was what got me to root against her. She is weird; I'm glad she lost.

Back