Television SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW TV Series

If you have seen the entire season of SHE-HULK, how do you feel about it?

• Liked it

• It was ok

• Meh

• Disliked it

• Did not watch because this show is garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why would you celebrate this?

If you don't like it, don't watch it. Some people enjoyed it. Just let us like things that you don't like.

Because it was a waste of time and money that could be better used on content I might actually enjoy.

News is all over FB, YouTube etc. Even Maslany herself doesn't seem very confident. When asked if there would be a S2, she replied that it didn't seem likely at the moment.

Because it was a waste of time and money that could be better used on content I might actually enjoy.

News is all over FB, YouTube etc. Even Maslany herself doesn't seem very confident. When asked if there would be a S2, she replied that it didn't seem likely at the moment.

She, herself, did a good job and I'm sure she'll be back in some form.

She Hulk has never really been a best-seller. It having a silly ending could have been buttressed by a little more foreshadowing maybe, felt a bit scooby doo.

I always enjoyed it, and am super tired of all the negativity drowning 99% of television shows.

I loved this show, it was fun.

There is more content than you could ever watch in ten lifetimes. Let people like things.

I always enjoyed it, and am super tired of all the negativity drowning 99% of television shows.

I loved this show, it was fun.
It was fun, and it was distinctly different than anything else in the MCU. Unapologetically its own thing. Didn't take itself too seriously.

It'll be back. Avatar bet.

source-just-trust-me-brother.jpg

Bummer. I enjoyed the show even if it had no meat to it. The episodes were just too damned short for it to really gather momentum.

Glad Maslany will continue in the role though. She's frikkin brilliant.

Then TV would be all this guy, all the time.

(guess who is in here before looking and let me know if you were right)

doom-has-pimpcup_7806.jpg

Yes, and I know we all dream of such a perfect world:D

Back