Shed no tears for Decision Dan

There is no denying that Machida won, even if it was an ambien-like performance.

I like that.

Lyoto "Ambien" Machida.

Its been a while and I was hoping the level of intelligence has increased on these forums but it appears I may be mistaken?

Was the TS for real here or having fun?

least decision dan came to fight, unlike 'dancing with the stars' machida.

might be the lamest fight in MMA history? for an old guy machida didnt want any part of actually throwing with the guy.

funny how all these machida fans try to stick up for such a horrible performance. 30 strikes landed in a 3 round fight, lol.

if I want to watch dancing I will get a patrick swayze movie. WHen I watch MMA, I want to see some dudes who are not scared to fight. Watch any other fight that night, besides shaubs horrible lay and pray and you see fighters who want to fight.

I understand machida, and dont try to tell me hes skilled, he was scared to exchange and spent the majority of the fight going backwards. At least hendo gets my respect because he just kept coming and trying to throw at machida.

this was a horrible fight on all levels, I think ronda's fight had more strikes in it then this whole machida match had. I dont ever want to see machida headline if hes going to be running all match.

this was a horrible fight, if you think anything less, you probably have no clue what a real fight is and or you are just a butt buddy of machida.

Everyone knew that hendo's only chance of winning was catching Machida with a heavy right-hand on the chin. Machida obviously also knew that, and thus denied Dan that opportunity.
People moaning about Machida not standing there and letting Henderson tee off are just Dan fans who were delusional about the old dog's chances in this fight.

If Hendo really wanted to win, he should have brought more tools to the table.

Can you name at least 5 fighters with better resumes than Hendo?

Tbh his resume looks a lot better than it is in reality. A lot of controversial decision wins and many of the really big names he has beaten weren't at their peak. He has also never been dominating any weight class like pretty much all the other GOATs have.

Tbh his resume looks a lot better than it is in reality. A lot of controversial decision wins and many of the really big names he has beaten weren't at their peak.

He should be 23-14-1 imo.

I agree.

DRAW = Shogun
LOSS = Franklin, Bustamante 2, Kondo, Ninja, Big Nog 1

I forgot about Nog 1, I was thinking about the Goes fight. He possibly could be 22-15-1, thats pretty shocking.

Yup.

I hate the moniker "decision Dan" because he's authored some of the best highlight reel KOs in MMA history, including one that shocked the world. I'm also a fan.

But he's been on the plus side of more than one "WTF?" decisions in his career.

but it's funny when people think "decision dan" means he goes to a lot of decisions when in fact it means he always wins split decisions lol.

I forgot about Nog 1, I was thinking about the Goes fight. He possibly could be 22-15-1, thats pretty shocking.

Did he fight Goes in that UFC MW tournament? I haven't seen it so I can't comment on it but I definitely though that Big Nog won their first fight.

Haters..... Hendo is a top 5 goat. He knocks bitches out

Did he fight Goes in that UFC MW tournament? I haven't seen it so I can't comment on it but I definitely though that Big Nog won their first fight.

Yeah he did. It was closer than some of the others, but I do remember thinking Allan won the fight. Come to think of he arguably should have lost the Newton fiight in the final as well.

No need to be disrespectful toward Dan Hendo

Top 5 GOAT in this sport.

Machida was just the better man

Very true. Im not liking the lack of respect by Hendo fans towards Machida and visa versa. Pitiful this place. People act like this was the first time they had ever seen Lyoto and or Dan fight. Dan doesnt have much in his arsenal and Lyoto moves like a jungle cat. Were you peple honestly expecting Lyoto to stand there and take shots from hendo? Machida is alot of things but hes not stupid

Really? I should watch those two UFC fights of his from back in the day.

He had a close fight that same night that could have gone either way, and then i felt like Newton clearly beat him. Of course this was like UFC 17 so the judges probably had no idea what was happening

He had a close fight that same night that could have gone either way, and then i felt like Newton clearly beat him. Of course this was like UFC 17 so the judges probably had no idea what was happening

Weird to think that with different judges, he could easily be 21-16-1

Back