Sherbros, how do you take a pic with fighters before events?

You need to know the secret dance before you can do something like that…

1462286226-pop2.gif
giphy.gif

Chunk has been upstaged.

You don't. Live your own fucking life. No one gives a shit about your selfie with a d-list celeb.

you stalk them at their hotels like this one guy i know.

You sneak into the lock room and take pics

Jones-naked.jpeg

Bro why the fuck is mans bare ass and balls on the tire man people lift that shit and put there face and body agaisnt that..

Wtf man Jon Jones is so ignorant go get changed in the "change room" or locker room..gross

Go to UFC Expo events.

They're usually the Friday and Saturday leading up to an event.

Tickets are fairly cheap.

That was the easiest way to meet a big number of my favorite fighters.

The rest I just met at meet and greets they were doing.

With a cell phone, dude. This isn't like the old days where you need an actual camera with flash bulbs and whatnot.

This not the only picture of naked black guys you have isn't it? That avatar ain't helping either lol

I caught Jones as he's coming out from under the cage he was hiding when the USADA people finally left. I threaten to expose him if he didn't let me take a naked butt pic of him.

In between a round, you run as fast as you can towards the octogon, climb over the fence and go towards the fighter's corner.

Gotta be quick though.

Bro why the fuck is mans bare ass and balls on the tire man people lift that shit and put there face and body agaisnt that..

Wtf man Jon Jones is so ignorant go get changed in the "change room" or locker room..gross

This was taken after he hid from USADA for 12 hours under the cage. He had to get changed because he peed his pants Give him a break.

I caught Jones as he's coming out from under the cage he was hiding when the USADA people finally left. I threaten to expose him if he didn't let me take a naked butt pic of him.

You need to get a job at TMZ! That top notch trash journalism! Could be lucrative!

How do you take a pic with a fighter?

-Stand next to the desired fighter
-Take a picture (by clicking the button in the middle or the top right) as a selfie form (including you and the fighter)
-You’ve just taken a picture with a fighter.

Go to UFC Expo events.

They're usually the Friday and Saturday leading up to an event.

Tickets are fairly cheap.

That was the easiest way to meet a big number of my favorite fighters.

The rest I just met at meet and greets they were doing.

do they have expo events for every events?

Back