Sherdog’s dating advices.

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Well here it is , 4th date with a girl I’ve met on tinder 2 months ago, nothing intimate yet , not even a kiss ( lol ) I don’t know if I’ve entered the friend zone now but she do text me first after a day or 2 without any answers from me. She enjo being with me it seems , we have the same sense of humor but I think my dog is now dead , it is what it is. And , no way I’m going back to tinder , fuck that waste land.

You should have went for the kiss by the 2nd date. You don't use Tinder for serious dating. If you crash and burn then it's cool. You will probably never see them again. Maybe less texting and more snapchatting. You just snapchat shit without even speaking.

2 months without anything happening, but she is still into you and texting and dating? Seems to me like she might really be in to you, but she's trying to take it slow because she doesn't want you to get the wrong impression of her. She might really see you as a long term/serious partner. She's for sure been getting smashed by her other tinder dates during this 2 months, but she likes you more.

4 dates no kiss? You have to make that move at least by the second, if not to cap the first, so long as it went well (I always wait until the 2nd, unless it's going to be a filthy one night thing). Are you looking for just friendship, cause that's the vibe you're giving off to her, that or weakness. If they are interested, most women like their man to make that move, even if you're a bit nervous (she is too). Worst thing that can happen is you get the cheek and you move on. Make your move asap now bro, just to break the ice.

Like @Kyler Ruxin said, someone else is probably making that move, but it sounds like you still have a good chance to take it somewhere.

If I like the girl, and she has accepted a second date, that tells me she likes me enough too. I want to establish that I'm interested in her romantically, or not at all, so I have this cheap move I like to do just to get the kiss over with. I would always do it on the 2nd date at some point in the middle of it. I ask her how tall she is and stand closely in front of her to measure us up. I'll say something silly like, "this could work", and then go in for a short kiss. It's an obvious cheap move, which I'll acknowledge and laugh about it with her, but it serves its purpose. It's my go to and has never failed me, one way or another lol

Two months with not even a kiss... welcome to the friendzone. You might as well accept that you're never tapping that.

4 dates no kiss? You have to make that move at least by the second, if not to cap the first, so long as it went well (I always wait until the 2nd, unless it's going to be a filthy one night thing). Are you looking for just friendship, cause that's the vibe you're giving off to her, that or weakness. If they are interested, most women like their man to make that move, even if you're a bit nervous (she is too). Worst thing that can happen is you get the cheek and you move on. Make your move asap now bro, just to break the ice.

Like @Kyler Ruxin said, someone else is probably making that move, but it sounds like you still have a good chance to take it somewhere.

If I like the girl, and she has accepted a second date, that tells me she likes me enough too. I want to establish that I'm interested in her romantically, or not at all, so I have this cheap move I like to do just to get the kiss over with. I would always do it on the 2nd date at some point in the middle of it. I ask her how tall she is and stand closely in front of her to measure us up. I'll say something silly like, "this could work", and then go in for a short kiss. It's an obvious cheap move, which I'll acknowledge and laugh about it with her, but it serves its purpose. It's my go to and has never failed me, one way or another lol
My dating skills are full of rust now , my skills were way sharper in my 20s , now in my 30s it’s been terrible so far. I rarely date now and I can’t sharpen my skills anymore. Let alone the sexual , sensual skills , I’m back at lvl 1 for those. Awful

She probably thinks you just want to be mates. Get drunk with her and make that move or find a dirty one night stand and just be mates with the other one

As expected , quality sherdog dating advices around here ! Experts are on a roll.

Two months with not even a kiss... welcome to the friendzone. You might as well accept that you're never tapping that.
Why don’t you go back to the OT ? Where you belong.

My dating skills are full of rust now , my skills were way sharper in my 20s , now in my 30s it’s been terrible so far. I rarely date now and I can’t sharpen my skills anymore. Let alone the sexual , sensual skills , I’m back at lvl 1 for those. Awful
I can tell by your OP lol, that's why I gave you my cheap move. There's nothing smooth about it, it's intentionally ridiculous. I'm sure you want to know if she's into you that way, so this is a fun way you can find out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back