Sherdog did not do ok on web redesign

I have little issues with the sherdog forum design but I use this site on my computer more than anything and it sure is a lot better on PC than mobile.

I'm finally settling in well altho I've noticed signatures being a little fucky lately (sometimes there sometimes not -- how am I gonna get my band famous if my Sherdog sig won't work??)
The way sigs work right now is they appear once per page load – meaning your first post of each page break (or new page) should feature your sig, while subsequent posts will not until the next page break. This was done with ease of readership in mind as well as quicker page load. Hope this helps and let me know if you're experiencing otherwise.

When I post from a PC... All the options are grayed out..

Can't use the Media or Pic links. No link options. No font options, etc... the entire bar at the top is unavailable. I'm using Chrome by the way.

It's weird, because they're all available when I use the site from a cell phone.

So can we use gifs from anywhere now?

WFHDr6ihK7BgVFHLMe.webp

When I post from a PC... All the options are grayed out..

Can't use the Media or Pic links. No link options. No font options, etc... the entire bar at the top is unavailable. I'm using Chrome by the way.

It's weird, because they're all available when I use the site from a cell phone.

Try clear cookies, log out, log in.

And how can I change it back to how it was months ago? This is steaming garbage to use on mobile.

Sherdog admins really needed that extra ad revenue Huh

This was intentional lol?

Tf. There are literally 23 ads on the page right now. This is unusable. Literally can’t see what I’m typing right now because an ad covers it.
Believe it or not, I believe someone was paid to do this and I do believe this is the finished product. I've been coming here much less since.

It’s going completely apeshit and jumping around while it tries to load all the ads. You think it’s done and try to start reading something and it has another spaz out. It’s taken me like 3 minutes to type this out cuz I’m being assaulted with ads for the Napoleon movie lol

Just an incredible pile of dogshit, good work devs

Can't use any of the custome features (bold, italics, links, etc) on the mobile application.

Basically the new UI is the PFL of chat forums

Can't use any of the custome features (bold, italics, links, etc) on the mobile application.

Basically the new UI is the PFL of chat forums
Icons are grayed/disabled on mobile/desktop
- For those having issues with the icons grayed out/disabled on mobile, this happens when the bb code ( [ ] ) icon is clicked. Make sure it's un-clicked to enable the icons.

- For mobile it's under 'more options next' to preview. Click the 3 dots and the [ ] icon is below it (see pic)

Yy7gL5U.png

- For desktop, it's beside the 'Insert table' icon. Click the button with 3 vertical dots to see it. (see pic)

GGenaXA.png

Yeah I still have to loin like 10 times/refresh just to be able to post. Is this getting fixed at any point?

Why the hell do I have to hit the login button 12 times to login to post?

Yeah I still have to loin like 10 times/refresh just to be able to post. Is this getting fixed at any point?

Why the hell do I have to hit the login button 12 times to login to post?
Do both of you have the Stay logged in box ticked at time of login? Logging out, clearing cache/cookies, then reopening site and logging in could help too.

I've noticed something of a login issue myself this week, so I'm also thinking this a backend issue that self-resolves and isn't an end-user problem or one immediately local to the board.

Do both of you have the Stay logged in box ticked at time of login? Logging out, clearing cache/cookies, then reopening site and logging in could help too.

I've noticed something of a login issue myself this week, so I'm also thinking this a backend issue that self-resolves and isn't an end-user problem or one immediately local to the board.
I did not have the stay logged in box checked. I'll give it a go to see if it helps, thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back