Sherdog did not do ok on web redesign

Has nothing to do with time and everything to do with not caring to see it.
The numbers are arbitrary sir.

You're just being modest because your post count:like ratio is fucking swag, brother.

Hope you're keeping well and looking forward to the holidays mate.

You're just being modest because your post count:like ratio is fucking swag, brother.

His ratio is good, but just remember that 'likes' were only introduced in about 2016 or sometime around there when the count started
<BC1>

as long as my join date doesn’t get fucked with its all good

I’m just glad I was able to log back in. Thought my 20 year old account was gone.
Looking through the posts and seeing only a small handful of '02-'05 accounts, I feel that this is indicative of something. Time has moved on or maybe we should have, still nice to be old skool but maybe transcending this forum is now apt

Never really looked at them until the upgrade tbh sir.
Not my kind of thing really.

Happy holidays to you to you and your family brother.

Why hide noob?
Give it time and you will have been here a self respectable amount of time.
Just think it looked cleaner without. Most messages are 2-3 lines at most so half of each page is just the same information (at least on mobile)

It only took one click to see it on the old version anyways
<{1-14}>

I'd post a picture that says,"or what" but it won't show up.
hey guys we are gonna update the site oh and by the way you can't post pictures anymore.
I’m not sure how many of you use Imgur, but Imgur images work. Just paste the link of pic/gif into imgur and then copy the imgur link and post it. I agree it’s not as good as posting the direct link, but it’s a pretty easy work around till things get fixed. Hopefully soon..

I’m not sure how many of you use Imgur, but Imgur images work. Just paste the link of pic/gif into imgur and then copy the imgur link and post it. I agree it’s not as good as posting the direct link, but it’s a pretty easy work around till things get fixed. Hopefully soon..
Had the use imgur before too whenever you get that damn ' file size to large' crap like wtf is even that? :mad:

Or they could fix this shit to make it work like any site from 1952 onward can handle instead of making us do several extra steps.

I'm hoping Sherdog's intro to this will be like the Cyberpunk 2077 2020 phase and we'll eventually get to the 2023 phase. I still love this site but damn it was perfection not too long ago.

Back