Sherdog did not do ok on web redesign

old features quickly restored, new emojis added 🤩👌🗿🥑🐓 including the all important 'pregnant man' emoji which is appropriate for many posters ITT🫃🤏,

staff doing a good job
<JennieThumbsUp>
<GinJuice>

CAPTAINS LOGBOOK 30 Nov:

The Like-function works perfectly now

Can also see animated avatars, although some images won't register at all and only show broken link with adress

Still can't see my Alerts.

Spock has been acting suspicious the past week. I suspect he has Teh Venusian Chlamydia

I think something happened to him when the forum teleported, sir. He's been very angry about his butthole.

Getting better! I’d still like to hide the post count / join date / etc. but much much better
<Irene2>
* And maybe make the gif search bigger it’s really small on mobile

Inserting images & gifs that don't work/display. Sheesh. This is now getting to the point that my enjoyment level has dropped.

@Oku

Put a cork in it lads, no wonder reddit is taking over with these moron admins in charge lol

I just read the sticky about images which says images on imgur are the one's not showing up, but that's not true. Images hosted elsewhere are also not showing up. I'm not sure if the admin know this or not.

Reactions: kuf
I had yet another thread/post deleted about the "Oops! We ran into some problems." shit that still happens constantly when trying to log in. I got a message saying it was "moved to another forum", but of course it was just deleted. At least Sherdog is listening to us telling them how fucked up the site still is! Let's see if this stays up.

This is actually kinda funny, the page that my thread was "moved" to says this:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I just read the sticky about images which says images on imgur are the one's not showing up, but that's not true. Images hosted elsewhere are also not showing up. I'm not sure if the admin know this or not.
They do, it's been brought up repeatedly. I mentioned it in my thread that was deleted today. I didn't even say anything rude or mean.

I had yet another thread/post deleted about the "Oops! We ran into some problems." shit that still happens constantly when trying to log in. I got a message saying it was "moved to another forum", but of course it was just deleted. At least Sherdog is listening to us telling them how fucked up the site still is! Let's see if this stays up.

This is actually kinda funny, the page that my thread was "moved" to says this:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I get that too and have to restart my browser to get around it...which is not the end of the world, but a bit annoying if multiple tabs/windows are open.

Build Back Better

Gifs is all I need and I’ll manage with the rest
it’s a love hate relationship Sherdog

I'm slowly getting used to it, the f*cking ads is the most annoying thing tho

Back