Sherdog doesn't even rate Fedor to be a current top 15 Heavy Weight..

Anyone ranking Minakov over Blaydes or Stipe is a joke.
Blaydes is very raw still, has a long way to go, good wrestling though but nowhere near as skilled in the stand up or submission game as Minakov. Stipe is what he is, a part time fighter fighting old age pensioners. Minakov beats both. Cormier would be a super hard fight, I'm unsure, could go either way.

Blaydes is very raw still, has a long way to go, good wrestling though but nowhere near as skilled in the stand up or submission game as Minakov. Stipe is what he is, a part time fighter fighting old age pensioners. Minakov beats both. Cormier would be a super hard fight, I'm unsure, could go either way.
Lol if Stipe is fighting old age pensioners, who is Minakov fighting?

5a7b5844c14d062591cc9e052562f235.png

7bca250f985e7b80104d8e4d89e8d2f6.png

6983ea577fcc915806c76963507f3f07.png

LOL

Congo has beat Volkov(3# on this list) and is on 7 fight streak.

Bader is also on 6 fight streak with over King Mo, Mitrione, Nogueira, Davis and Latifi..

These rankings are wack..
There's only one legit HW on that list. That's probably why he's so low.

Look like sherdog don't watch fights outside ufc.

Fightmatrix ranking are better.

As much as I like Fedor i'm not too outraged by that tbh. Not saying i'd be too surprised if he scored an upset over a couple of top 15 guys, but the guy just doesnt have the durability and explosive power that he once did. Hes now an undersized 42 year old HW with a poor chin who likes to brawl, most good HWs will just outmuscle and overpower him at this point.

Sherdog is probably the most extreme "pro-UFC" of all the MMA sites (after the Loretta incident), but still, I am not so sure Fedor belongs in the top 15 now.

However, even if he mostly looks like shit now, he would prob beat guys like Hunt and Kongo, and maybe even more limited guys in the top 10, like Ngannou or Lewis...somaybe ha deserves a spot..?

Uh yeah, why should he be? He beat an old, unranked Frank Mir and then an old, juice free, blown up Chael. He should only be ranked at heavyweight if he beats Bader (more easily said than done at this stage of his career). Fedor's last win over a ranked opponent at heavyweight was against Buck Rogers, whose most recent claim to fame is that he used his status as “the biggest and strongest dude in the jail” to sexually assault fellow inmates. That's how long ago his reign was. Fedor fanboys need to let this go. I love Fedor and wish him well, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

People seem to magically forget how incredibly washed-up Overeem, Werdum, and yes, even Oleynik (masked by his victory over an even more washed-up 44 year-old Hunt) are.

Does them being in the UFC magically make them better? Fedor, for all his decline, still moves around and reacts fairly well. He was light on his feet and quick against Mir and Sonnen, even if he has no chin.

Compare that to the incredibly stiff, heavy movement of Overeem, Werdum, and Oleynik, a hallmark of washed-up fighters.

I would favor Fedor over all three of those guys, but then again, Bader and Minakov slaughter all 4 of them.
Dude, you're delusional. Overeem's last win over a ranked opponent was Werdum only a year ago. Fedor's last win over a ranked opponent was Buck “The Biggest and Strongest Dude in the Jail” Rogers 9 years ago. Werdum is also a FUCK TON better than Rogers. And Fedor actually struggled against Rogers before the KO, whereas Overeem made Rogers look like a joke. You're smoking crack if you think that Reem is more washed up than Fedor. Reem would put Fedor out cold easily if they fought these days.

Even if he is not. Bader and Congo should easily be Top 10. Too much UFC bias with these rankings. IMHO
Except for Mitrione and King Mo, all the the other Bader's wins are at LHW. Not sure why you want to rank him in the top 10 with 2 HW wins over unranked guys.

Same for Fédor. While his win over Mir should core some points, a win over Chael at HW shouldn't count for much in the rankings

Sherdog is probably the most extreme "pro-UFC" of all the MMA sites (after the Loretta incident), but still, I am not so sure Fedor belongs in the top 15 now.

However, even if he mostly looks like shit now, he would prob beat guys like Hunt and Kongo, and maybe even more limited guys in the top 10, like Ngannou or Lewis...somaybe ha deserves a spot..?
Lewis just brutally knocked out Volkov, Fedor has ZERO chance of beating him these days. ZERO. Ngannou had a mental breakdown against Lewis, but he would walk right through Fedor. Hunt is still a lot more durable than Fedor. Fedor struggled with Hunt even in his prime, and Hunt is a much better fighter now despite his advanced age. Kongo is on a 7-fight win streak, he would also run through Fedor.

Fedor is my fav fighter and personality but I get why he isn't in top 10.
I hope he beats bader then retires

He could ko the reem.

He could also beat Hunt, Kongo and Tuvasa.

Fedor hasn’t done enough to be mentioned as a current top HW. He could probably beat a few of the top guys based on HW power but that’s it.

We’d have to see more from him to determine that. The Bader fight is a good gauge.

Fedor is beyond rankings. If he beats Bader he will be right back at the top in those "rankings".

Back