Rumored Sherdog favorite Mckenzie Dern's return

Sherdog sweetheart and native Portuguese speaker Mckenzie Dern did a little IG Questions thing about an hour ago. One fan asked when Dern expects to make her return to the octagon, to which she replies:

View attachment 512523

November? Fucking November? Is the girl hurt? What's going on?

Mckenzie hasn't been in the cage since her fight with Amanda Cooper, a fight she missed weight for by an astonishing 7lbs. Dern made headlines recently with her decision to stay at SW, despite the weight blunder. What do my Sherbros make of this revelation? You guys think the inactivity has something to do with keeping her weight down or maybe just simple skills development? Discuss.

mackenzie-dern-hot-photos5-480w.png

cropped156485129.jpg

mackenzie-dern-hot-photos1-1.png
Brazilian women and their booties are amazing, right up there with Colombian and Dominican

This girl clearly doesnt take fighting too serious

Brazilian women and their booties are amazing, right up there with Colombian and Dominican

True but that one pic the angle makes it look bigger/better than it really is and isn't that pic like 6 years old lol

Probably wood. I don't know. I guess. Maybe under the right circumstances.

Highly skilled and fat. So weird for a pro. Imagine her lean like Sara McMann?
She has a woman's body, not a teenage boy's body. A healthy woman's body carries more fat than a cut muscular body (which is not a typical female frame). Since testosterone gives the fighter both the aggression and muscle building that a fighter needs, the optimal female body is as close to a male body as she can get.

She has a woman's body, not a teenage boy's body. A healthy woman's body carries more fat than a cut muscular body (which is not a typical female frame). Since testosterone gives the fighter both the aggression and muscle building that a fighter needs, the optimal female body is as close to a male body as she can get.
Really? Than why do some female athletes risk their legacies with exogenous testosterone?

Last edited:
She has a woman's body, not a teenage boy's body. A healthy woman's body carries more fat than a cut muscular body (which is not a typical female frame).

Totally agree. She has a normal female body. (Not a professional athlete)

All she has to do is fight the bottom of the rankings, I'm sure she'll be fine. The woman is a Great White on the mat. But at least you're adding to the discussion.
She's doing the same thing PVZ is doing.

Last edited:
I dunno I remember she was much hotter before she came to UFC. I mean she’s still fine but be careful of the slippery slope.

That November return making a lot of sense now. She's probably a few months preggers, the Brazilian native was sporting a pot belly in the announcement pic.

Back