Sherdog fired Jordan Breen?

Ffs .and I thought they fucked up when they fired Jeff. Sherdog forums >sherdog.com

Sherdoggers opinions are way more important to me than any MMA media person.

If its a sherdogger I know its raw and down to the point, from the heart, no money being made. MMA media are just journalists who will cover something else if they had a good offer. I swear I have not been on sherdog.com in many years, I only use fight finder sometimes, I just use the forums

Sherdoggers>all MMA media.
054c4df54090632104b337aa69942b24955697973901498d59e0f3c3964acde5.jpg

I only come here for the scintillating conversation and the well though-out and concise comments anyway.

Hard to knock on Jordan Breen.

The dude is one of the few guys in the MMA media world that really dives deep into the talent pool. A larger majority of the MMA media knows the top 10 or 15 guys in each weight class and that is about it. Breen can school you on the fighters nobody has heard of yet. On top of that he had a wealth of knowledge about the fringe sports around MMA like grappling.

P.S.: Side note is guys like him for a site like this aren't needed. MMA is such a internet driven sport and the only thing that get clicks is the UFC stars and Events. Everything else is just icing on the cake and they aren't going to pay for that. Any journalist can write or report on stories about stars so why pay the fee of a long time staffer like Breen is my guess why he was let go.

These guys are all dorks

I don't come here for the opinions of these 39 year old basement dwellers, I come here to check the forums, upcoming fights, and pbp

Dude can go get a job at the Quickie Mart and still watch his little UFC he wants

They need to keep cleaning house and getting rid of head honcho, the cheeto-fingered Mike Sherwood or whatever that diabetes case name was was a good start

Now they gotta get rid of Dana White impersonator in a suit 3 sizes too big for him TJ Dos Santos or whoever and this place will be off to the races
Why are you still angry, Dana? TUF 2 was a very long time ago.

I enjoy Breen's writing. If anyone knows what he may be doing next please let us know. Best of luck to him in the future.

These guys are all dorks

I don't come here for the opinions of these 39 year old basement dwellers, I come here to check the forums, upcoming fights, and pbp

Dude can go get a job at the Quickie Mart and still watch his little UFC he wants

They need to keep cleaning house and getting rid of head honcho, the cheeto-fingered Mike Sherwood or whatever that diabetes case name was was a good start

Now they gotta get rid of Dana White impersonator in a suit 3 sizes too big for him TJ Dos Santos or whoever and this place will be off to the races
You sound like an awesome dude. I’m sure people love you at parties.

The guy is a sports genius. I hope he can get a job at another site, like MMA Junkie, or even ESPN.

They should bring back that guy who got fired for freaking out at the people who called in. He was awesome. I cannot remember his name.

Does Brandon from Jersey still all into the show every day?

These guys are all dorks

Tell us how you really feel lol.

Back