Sherdog hates GSP

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP moves up in weight and beats the world champ yet isn't even on the P4P list? lol

Does sherdog not understand what P4P means?

And then they put GSP #2 at Middle weight. When is the last time a UFC champ was #2 in a division??

Conor hasn't fought at Lightweight in a year!! And he only fought once yet he's still #1 at Lightweight.

Why is sherdog hating on the Goat?

Last edited:
Give them time. They'll adjust the rankings.

I don't think most MMA fans know what P4P means, nor do they know the terms origins.

P4P IS never worth argueing about. That being said bisping is indisputably higher on the p4p rankings than George.

Good day to you.

GSP uber alles

I wonder if the people who is ultra hype with GSP is the same people who believe Bisping was the worst champ ever and a gatekeeper.

Maybe they realize how pointless it is to post P4P rankings.

GSP copying the GOAT Conor. GSP is nothing but a copy cat. Conor is the original goat.

I wonder if the people who is ultra hype with GSP is the same people who believe Bisping was the worst champ ever and a gatekeeper.

Because it's not like GSP was already on the very short list of GOAT candidates, no no no it's only hype his only claim to greatness is beating Bisping, it could have nothing to do with that just being the latest. Sherdog Logic

he's won 1 fight in 4 years. there's that...

Holy shit this is the funniest comment I've seen in a long time. If you're not trolling it may be helpful to wipe the bias from your eyes before you leave comments like this one.

P4P IS never worth argueing about. That being said bisping is indisputably higher on the p4p rankings than George.

Good day to you.

No matter. Any person that has any intelligence already knows GSP is P4P#1 now and even before the Bisping fight.

GSP hasn't lost in 10 years, deal with it.

GOAT P4P #1

Back