Sherdog Memories...

For one, you weren't talking to @SBJJ. It was @Curmudgeon, so you're probably confused at what post I'm talking about, since you deleted it and believe nobody saw it, or can bring it up.

Explain how wishing that somebody goes and kills a bunch of Liberals, so they wind up in jail, because you don't like their opinions, isn't absolutely bat shit?

I can bring up the post in question if you're going to keep on pretending that it never happened. You can only delete so much, you know... :)

Curmudgeon made a post that implied that liberals needed to be shot. I said, in effect, "yeah, go ahead and do that. You deserve to spend the rest of your life in jail". If you, with your lack of honesty (according to you yourself), want to mis-characterize that post, nobody will be surprised.

You are scum, a self-admitted liar. How you can find the nerve to keep posting here is amazing. If this was merely an accusation, you would argue vehemently. But, since you know I have that post bookmarked (where you admit that lying is ok when it's done in an effort to hurt someone you don't like), you pretend to ignore it every time I bring it up. Pathetic...

Now please go ahead and tell more lies, you POS.

Curmudgeon made a post that implied that liberals needed to be shot. I said, in effect, "yeah, go ahead and do that. You deserve to spend the rest of your life in jail". If you, with your lack of honesty (according to you yourself), want to mis-characterize that post, nobody will be surprised.

"I sincerely hope that you start shooting liberals. You deserve to rot in a jail cell for the rest of your worthless life. You are a failed human, and deserve the worst that life can give you."

- Computer Fogie

But yeah, I'm the one mis-characterizing your post. Not you. The guy who won't present it verbatim, because he knows how crazy it sounds.

Pretty sure @Curmudgeon has a bunch more from that little meltdown too. Let's ask him. Maybe he'll share some more...

You are scum, a self-admitted liar. How you can find the nerve to keep posting here is amazing. If this was merely an accusation, you would argue vehemently. But, since you know I have that post bookmarked (where you admit that lying is ok when it's done in an effort to hurt someone you don't like), you pretend to ignore it every time I bring it up. Pathetic...

^^^

Totally not unhinged. LOL.

"I sincerely hope that you start shooting liberals. You deserve to rot in a jail cell for the rest of your worthless life. You are a failed human, and deserve the worst that life can give you."

- Computer Fogie

But yeah, I'm the one mis-characterizing your post. Not you. The guy who won't present it verbatim, because he knows how crazy it sounds.

Pretty sure @Curmudgeon has a bunch more from that little meltdown to. Let's ask him. Maybe he'll share some.

^^^

Totally not unhinged. LOL.

Yes, that's what I posted and my summary of it was accurate. What's your point?

Good, keep calling someone who merely tells the sad truth about you "unhinged" You're a proud little POS, aren't you. A self-admitted liar should keep his mouth shut. But not you, lol. I pity you and your life. People like you, with no moral compass, deserve pity.

Yeah that didn't happen. Nice try.

Yes, that's what I posted and my summary of it was accurate. What's your point?

Good, keep calling someone who merely tells the sad truth about you "unhinged" You're a proud little POS, aren't you. A self-admitted liar should keep his mouth shut. But not you, lol. I pity you and your life. People like you, with no moral compass, deserve pity.

LOL

Keep unraveling. It's great entertainment.

What are some of your fondest Sherdog memories?

• @Ripskater
  • that dude that would post videos of him looking into neighbors windows, and of him making out with a bunch of 5s
  • Mods going full-blown Lefty and banning a ton of conservative posters (2016-17)
  • @HomerThompson getting banned
xtQBuJd.jpg

Mostly @Lubaolong talking about his scholarly pursuits and everyone else challenging him, calling bullshit. Also included a Kentucky gas station attendant career, an alleged face punching, and photoshops of Lubao’s wedding photos with his wife, Ruru.
No one much challenges anything I say anymore. Best I get these days is predictable rehashed garbage from @Limbo Pete

Dude with the awful red tribal tat that looked like a ninja turtle BJ. He disappeared from the forum for YEARS after that post. But it's the internet, and you don't get to live shit down so here it is again:
sherdog tattoo TMNT.jpg

No one much challenges anything I say anymore. Best I get these days is predictable rehashed garbage from @Limbo Pete
Hey now, I was genuinely curious if that was you who had been rambling about joining the Kentucky Colonels lol
I'll never stop making fun of all the other nonsense tho tbh imo

This was before my time, but I've seen this one poster's posts and I was utterly blown away by his quality posting. His name was WorldofWarcraft. Judging by his posts, I'd wager him to be a very handsome individual and his threads... absolutely legendary in nature.
Hmmm, you seem like a fine gentleman who might be interested in seeing this series:

The Ninja Turtle sucking a dick tattoo thread was great, too. I searched a couple times but can’t find any pics anywhere.
Hah, was going through and reading the thread after making my post. Scroll up, I just posted it (I was the one who made the comparison and saved it out of nostalgia before the forum migrated and the thread was apparently deleted).
- The guy who made his own Halloween-costume from Red Bull-cans;
snowbro, the threads in the archives for anybody who hasn't seen it
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/red-bull-armor.676668/

Last edited:
Dude with the awful red tribal tat that looked like a ninja turtle BJ. He disappeared from the forum for YEARS after that post. But it's the internet, and you don't get to live shit down so here it is again:
View attachment 796997
Oh fuck yes. I'm glad someone was able to find this.

LOL!

Tell me who discovered that hidden image, so I know not to fuck with them.
That would be me. It's why I have a copy of it still. The story is the dude made the thread to show off his tattoo and he got ripped a new one for how bad it was. Then somebody cross-posted the picture to the YLYL thread for some extra luls. I hadn't seen the original thread yet so I'm sitting there staring at that fucking tattoo thinking, "What the fuck is supposed to be funny about this? WHAT AM I MISSING!?!?!? IS IT A HIDDEN IMAGE??????" and then...I saw it. The rest, is history.

Last edited:
@RoninJin 's thread: "My Friends say I look like Anthony Pettis" Unfortunately, he deleted the pics... but it was a classic. Where you Ronin???

Lol. Google never forgets: :D

Captureff_copy.jpg

That would be me. It's why I have a copy of it still. The story is the dude made the thread to show off his tattoo and he got ripped a new one for how bad it was. Then somebody cross-posted the picture to the YLYL thread for some extra luls. I hadn't seen the original thread yet so I'm sitting there staring at that fucking tattoo thinking, "What the fuck is supposed to be funny about this? WHAT AM I MISSING!?!?!? IS IT A HIDDEN IMAGE??????" and then...I saw it. The rest, is history.

OGC.c57db93a7ce585e60593ee65151698aa

Back