Sherdog neighborhood hydrothetical

No way. I can beat up my current neighbors.

Wouldn't want to stack my street with 6'5" jacked BJJ black belts with 10-inch dongs who enjoy arguing with me.

We don't argue with you, we love you ya big goof lol

A neighborhood where a bunch of guys are bringing home tranny hookers but tying to hide the fact that they’re doing it by being fiercely homophobic. A neighborhood where everyone challenges all their neighbors to fight all the time but they never fight. A bunch of guys grilling well done steaks and then putting BBQ sauce on it.

No.

And there would be no restaurants because nobody would tip any wait staff.
Yea, also cinema evenings rewatching Training Day every Friday, 300 on Saturday and seashaw redemption on Sundays.

That’s a big no from me.

Can you update us about your life? I need some good reading material

I would make new threads with updates but the mods won't let me post it in mayberry. I made a sex tape with my co worker. I got to give her a creampie on my birthday. I bought a new microphone for my computer, wow! I ordered too much off Amazon and accumulated 2k in debt, oh no! I went go the movies to see Thanksgiving and there were 3 people in the theater! What a day! I went to every restaurant in town and got the Nachos! I broke my co workers pussy by accident and she had to see her doctor because I went too hard, but she's OK now. I think my mom might have dementia because she told me the same story 3 times one day. Living at the new place has been wonderful, no drama, nice landlord, never any issues. My girl spends the night like 4-5 times a month which is nice. I started going to the gym and got a membership. I drove a 60yr old home from work and she asked me to come in her apartment, probably to blow me, but I made an excuse and left. I got promoted at work and I'm getting an extra bonus raise. Probably more but my break is over

I would make new threads with updates but the mods won't let me post it in mayberry. I made a sex tape with my co worker. I got to give her a creampie on my birthday. I bought a new microphone for my computer, wow! I ordered too much off Amazon and accumulated 2k in debt, oh no! I went go the movies to see Thanksgiving and there were 3 people in the theater! What a day! I went to every restaurant in town and got the Nachos! I broke my co workers pussy by accident and she had to see her doctor because I went too hard, but she's OK now. I think my mom might have dementia because she told me the same story 3 times one day. Living at the new place has been wonderful, no drama, nice landlord, never any issues. My girl spends the night like 4-5 times a month which is nice. I started going to the gym and got a membership. I drove a 60yr old home from work and she asked me to come in her apartment, probably to blow me, but I made an excuse and left. I got promoted at work and I'm getting an extra bonus raise. Probably more but my break is over
Damn things is looking up. You are even working out and taking on more responsibility at your job, which you said you didn’t want to do. All you needed was a gf I guess

Back