PC Sherdog PC Build/Buy Thread, v6: My Power Supply Burned Down My House

Here it is. Isn't that the right link?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zRV2YT

This one should be it because it was at the top of the screen. If this isn't it let me know and I'll just screen shot the shit.
Yeah, I see it, now. Sorry, took me a while to complete that last post. Didn't see your updated post. I'm re-posting the games list as a reminder:
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  • Battlefield V
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
This is a really demanding list of games-- especially BFV. I'll use its recommended requirements as my reference:
https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=35520&game=Battlefield V
There is no way your current build blueprint will cut it. Bad news is this is going to cost you quite a bit more than your current total. Good news is there are also a lot of improvements and excisions to exploit to strengthen the build while managing cost.

CPU
The A6 series isn't a CPU. It's a true APU (CPU + GPU). Even among APUs it sucks, and is weak as hell. The only desktop builders who might be interested in an APU are those who are on a shoestring budget, or want to build in as small a space as possible (as for a really compact HTPC). Those who do go with an APU right now would want the Ryzen R3-2200G or R5-2400G. Generally speaking, a true APU like these isn't really what you're after. You selected the GTX 1050 Ti which is a discrete GPU. You would just have to disable the onboard GPU built onto these APUs, anyway, so it's better to devote all the money here to purer CPU performance.

The current budget champion for Intel remains last gen's Pentium G4560 ($69). There's no point in mucking about with anything between that and the i3-8100 ($130) if you step up.
The current best budget AMD CPU in this range does, in fact, happen to be the R3-2200G ($98)-- just for the CPU side of it. If you step above that there isn't much sense in anything until the R5-2600 ($160).

At a minimum, with your list of games, I would recommend you spring for that R5-2600 from AMD. It's a much stronger option than the i3, and right now i5+ Intel prices are f**king absurd.

CPU Cooler
You don't need an aftermarket cooler with the R5-2600 (unless you intend to aggressively overclock). They are superior to Intel stock coolers.

Motherboard
Same AM4 socket. This choice works wonderfully, actually.

GPU
GTX 1050 Ti is not going to cut it. At a minimum you want the GTX 1060 6GB from NVIDIA or the RX 580 8GB from AMD.

RAM
16GB DDR4-3000 or better. Lower CAS the better. Cheapest you can find.

SSD

Your build is missing one for the OS. Gotta correct that. Speed differences will be enormous.

HDD

Looks good.

PSU
Overkill for the blueprint you have there, but ironically quite suitable for what the improved blueprint you need. Great choice, too. I'll see if I can find equal for cheaper.

Case
A classic. A bit long in the tooth, but still one of the best on the market. More options here than anywhere, and more subjective preference, so I won't change this.

OS
Windows 10. I know people freaking hate this OS, but you're a gamer, and I would be remiss if I didn't advise you to build with the OS that has exclusive DirectX 12 compatibility here at the end of 2018.

Sound Card
You don't need one with today's motherboards.

WiFi Adapter
802.11n is outdated. You want an 802.11ac unit. I assume you want an internal PCIe adapter because they are internal, not a USB adapter, even though the USB adapters are cheaper.

Okay, give me a bit to crunch out a build.

Yeah, I see it, now. Sorry, took me a while to complete that last post. Didn't see your updated post. I'm re-posting the games list as a reminder:
  • Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Battlefield V
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
This is a really demanding list of games-- especially BFV. I'll use its recommended requirements as my reference:
There is no way your current build blueprint will cut it. Bad news is this is going to cost you quite a bit more than your current total. Good news is there are also a lot of improvements you can exploit and excisions to exploit.

CPU
The A6 series isn't a CPU. It's a true APU (CPU + GPU). Even among APUs it sucks, and is weak as hell. The only desktop builders who might be interested in an APU are those who are on a shoestring budget, or want to build in as small a space as possible (as for a really compact HTPC). Those who do go with an APU right now would want the Ryzen R3-2200G or R5-2400G. Generally speaking, a true APU like these isn't really what you're after. You selected the GTX 1050 Ti which is a discrete GPU. You would just have to disable the onboard GPU built onto these APUs, anyway, so it's better to devote all the money here to purer CPU performance.

The current budget champion for Intel remains last gen's Pentium G4560 ($69). There's no point in mucking about with anything between that and the i3-8100 ($130) if you step up.
The current best budget AMD CPU in this range does, in fact, happen to be the R3-2200G ($98)-- just for the CPU side of it. If you step above that there isn't much sense in anything until the R5-2600 ($160).

At a minimum, with your list of games, I would recommend you spring for that R5-2600 from AMD. It's a much stronger option than the i3, and right now i5+ Intel prices are f**king absurd.

CPU Cooler
You don't need an aftermarket cooler with the R5-2600 (unless you intend to aggressively overclock). They are superior to Intel stock coolers.

Motherboard

GPU
GTX 1050 Ti is not going to cut it. At a minimum you want the GTX 1060 6GB from NVIDIA or the RX 580 8GB from AMD.

RAM

SSD

Your build is missing one for the OS. Gotta correct that. Speed differences will be enormous.

HDD

Looks good.

PSU
Overkill for the blueprint you have there, but ironically quite suitable for what the improved blueprint you need. Great choice, too. I'll see if I can find equal for cheaper.

Case
A classic. A bit long in the tooth, but still one of the best on the market. More options here than anywhere, and more subjective preference, so I won't change this.

OS
Windows 10. I know people freaking hate this OS, but you're a gamer, and I would be remiss if I didn't advise you to build with the OS that has exclusive DirectX 12 compatibility here at the end of 2018.

Sound Card

WiFi Adapter
802.11n is outdated. You want an 802.11ac unit. I assume you want an internal PCIe adapter because they are internal, not a USB adapter, even though the USB adapters are cheaper.

Alright thank you I'm going to put some of those on there right now and see the total.

• Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Battlefield V
  • Red Dead Redemption 2
There is no way your current build blueprint will cut it. Bad news is this is going to cost you quite a bit more than your current total. Good news is there are also a lot of improvements you can exploit and excisions to exploit.

CPU

CPU Cooler

Motherboard

GPU

RAM

SSD

HDD

Looks good.

PSU

Case

OS

Sound Card

WiFi Adapter

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/VdtLYT

Here is the new build. It's saying the motherboard might need a BIOS update which I don't know what that is? So should I still use the motherboard. And tell me if the other specs are good.

Okay, here you go:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hB7sWD
I implemented quite a few sales. Follow the links to find the sale instructions.

• CPU > Ryzen R5-2600
  • Motherboard > MSI B350 PC Mate ATX
    • **IMPORTANT** only thing I didn't double check, yet. You want to make sure you won't need a BIOS update just to install the 2nd gen Ryzen CPU because that would require a separate first gen CPU purchase to install in order to update the BIOS before installing the R5-2600.
  • GPU > RX 580 8GB (MSI Armor 8G OC)
    • Note: the Powercolor AXRX Red Devil is also available from Newegg with a $30 Promo Card, which are usually faster than a rebate, since you can checkout, and then use the credit on a purchase right after, presuming you have another Newegg purchase to make, and this brings it down to $200 ($5 cheaper), but that MSI appears to have more sales and higher average review scores, so I opted for it. There is also a $195 sale on a cheaper blower-style MSI variant, but it looks like one to avoid.
  • SSD > Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
    • Note: you're in luck. This is the gold standard for SATA-speed SSDs, but note that this sale only applies if you are a first time buyer at Google Express
  • HDD > 2TB Seagate ES Constellation
    • Note: Noticed a killer sale. Good storage for a game drive.
  • PSU > EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1+
    • Note: this is a Tier 1 PSU for a great price; note that the Corsair CX 750 V2 from Newegg is even cheaper after the promo code & rebate (just $39 once shipping is counted). It isn't in the same class, but would work for you. Anyone who hates can take it up with JonnyGuru, but you could shave off $21 here if that is crucial. I think the EVGA is worth it.
  • Case > Rosewill Challenger
    • Note: it's ugly, IMO, but functionally a classic bestseller (look the # of reviews). It's a bit long in the tooth, with no USB-C ports, and only one USB 3.0 front port, but the Corsair 200R is, too. Both Hall of Fame entry-class cases. Unless you want to spend quite a bit more here this is a great sale.
  • OS > Windows 10 (for reasons described above)
  • WiFi > Asus PC-AC55BT
    • Note: you could shave off $15-$20 here with a USB adapter, but I wouldn't recommend it. You want the signal strength this external antennae provides, and the Bluetooth capability is quite nice. It outsells the rest by miles for a reason.

Alright, let me throw this out. A bit of Googling about the motherboard and CPU is next.

Last edited:
Ah, damn, looks like the B350 motherboard requires the extra hoops to be jumped through:

This redditor mentions your options:

https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/2Gen-Ryzen-AM4-System-Bootup.aspx

Easier to just pay a bit more for one of the newer B450 ATX motherboards:
https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#c=133&f=2&sort=price

The ASRock is only $10 more. The MSI B45-A PC Mate successor carries a $25 premium, but is clearly the more popular of these two. This is probably because it carries 2 more USB 3.0 connectors on the back, and 2 additional SATA connectors internally, but judge for yourself whether you need those:
https://us.hardware.info/comparisontable/products/469619-468445

Last edited:
Okay, here you go:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hB7sWD
I implemented quite a few sales. Follow the links to find the sale instructions.

• CPU > Ryzen R5-2600
  • Motherboard > MSI B350 PC Mate ATX
    • **IMPORTANT** only thing I didn't double check, yet. You want to make sure you won't need a BIOS update just to install the 2nd gen Ryzen CPU because that would require a separate first gen CPU purchase to install in order to update the BIOS before installing the R5-2600.
  • GPU > RX 580 8GB (MSI Armor 8G OC)
    • Note: the Powercolor AXRX Red Devil is also available from Newegg with a $30 Promo Card, which are usually faster than a rebate, since you can checkout, and then use the credit on a purchase right after, presuming you have another Newegg purchase to make, and this brings it down to $200 ($5 cheaper), but that MSI appears to have more sales and higher average review scores, so I opted for it. There is also a $195 sale on a cheaper blower-style MSI variant, but it looks like one to avoid.
  • SSD > Samsung 860 EVO 500GB
    • Note: you're in luck. This is the gold standard for SATA-speed SSDs, but note that this sale only applies if you are a first time buyer at Google Express
  • HDD > 2TB Seagate ES Constellation
    • Note: Noticed a killer sale. Good storage for a game drive.
  • PSU > EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G1+
    • Note: this is a Tier 1 PSU for a great price; note that the Corsair CX 750 V2 from Newegg is even cheaper after the promo code & rebate (just $39 once shipping is counted). It isn't in the same class, but would work for you. Anyone who hates can take it up with JonnyGuru, but you could shave off $21 here if that is crucial. I think the EVGA is worth it.
  • Case > Rosewill Challenger
    • Note: it's ugly, IMO, but functionally a classic bestseller (look the # of reviews). It's a bit long in the tooth, with no USB-C ports, and only one USB 3.0 front port, but the Corsair 200R is, too. Both Hall of Fame entry-class cases. Unless you want to spend quite a bit more here this is a great sale.
  • OS > Windows 10 (for reasons described above)
  • WiFi > Asus PC-AC55BT
    • Note: you could shave off $15-$20 here with a USB adapter, but I wouldn't recommend it. You want the signal strength this external antennae provides, and the Bluetooth capability is quite nice. It outsells the rest by miles for a reason.

Alright, let me throw this out. A bit of Googling about the motherboard and CPU is next.
Ah, damn, looks like the B350 motherboard requires the extra hoops to be jumped through:

This redditor mentions your options:

https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/2Gen-Ryzen-AM4-System-Bootup.aspx

Easier to just pay a bit more for one of the newer B450 ATX motherboards:
https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/#c=133&f=2&sort=price

The ASRock is only $10 more. The MSI B45-A PC Mate successor carries a $25 premium, but is clearly the more popular of these two.

Are these stuff going to be cheaper on black Friday or cyber Monday? Because that's when I'll be buying everything.

Are these stuff going to be cheaper on black Friday or cyber Monday? Because that's when I'll be buying everything.
LOL, arrrrggghhh! I wish you'd said that an hour ago. No, these sales are temporary, and on Black Friday, without me there to guide you, despite all the sales, you will almost certainly reap inferior values. I suppose I need to start scouting those myself. Look here:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/VdtLYT

Here is the new build. It's saying the motherboard might need a BIOS update which I don't know what that is? So should I still use the motherboard. And tell me if the other specs are good.
Throw that build out. The one I assembled crushes it. Here's the updated permalink with the B450 motherboard (the R3-2200G would also require jumping through the BIOS update hoops, btw). Ignore the compatibility note about the Rosewill Challenger not having a front USB 3.0 port. It does. The automator is getting that wrong for some reason:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7KdGw6

CPU comparison:
https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-5-2600-vs-AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G/3955vsm441832
The R5-2600 is 15% faster in terms of effective speed, but 125% faster in terms of overall power (over twice as powerful). That's future proofing.

GPU comparison:
https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB-vs-AMD-RX-580/3639vs3923
GTX 1060 6GB is a valid alternative, especially if you have a G-Sync monitor, because many prefer NVIDIA's driver support. However, the RX 580 8GB is a better value, and will age better as AMD continues to update it because the RX 580 has outright superior raw horsepower, and an additional 2GB of VRAM. Either choice works. Up to you.

RAM
The RAM I chose is cheaper and faster (3000 MHz vs. 2666 MHz)

SSD
You have no SSD. Don't do this. Just don't. HDDs are garbage compared to SSDs for speed. They're for storage. Once you use an SSD you will never go back. This affects everything you do. If you store a game on the SSD it will affect load times.

HDD
https://hdd.userbenchmark.com/Compa...TB-vs-Seagate-Barracuda-2TB-2016/m12036vs3897
Identical 7200RPM + 64MB Cache specs, but mine is $20 cheaper. 22% speed difference in a storage drive is nominal (because the speeds being compared are already so low).

PSU
Go with one of the two options I have given you.
  1. EVGA 750W G1 is a higher quality PSU, with 100W more power output, and higher efficiency, but is cheaper than the one you have selected with the sale I linked.
  2. Corsair CX 750 V2 from Newegg ($39 after discounts) if crunching the dollars really matters.

Case
The Corsair is a fine choice. It just doesn't offer a lot more in the way of functionality for the extra cost. Great sale on the Challenger if you can stomach its looks.

OS
Subtract $6 from my build if Windows 7 is critical to you, but that operating system requires a subscription fee to maintain, now, if you aren't being a pirate. Don't fight Microsoft. Get Windows 10. The cunts made it cheaper with that stunt.

WiFi Adapter
You chose an 802.11n adapter again. Hard no. USB will give you crap signal. Is the router in the same room as you? Then a USB 802.11ac (not 802.11n) is acceptable. Otherwise, get the one I picked.

LOL, arrrrggghhh! I wish you'd said that an hour ago. No, these sales are temporary, and on Black Friday, without me there to guide you, despite all the sales, you will almost certainly reap inferior values. I suppose I need to start scouting those myself. Look here:

Throw that build out. The one I assembled crushes it. Here's the updated permalink with the B450 motherboard (the R3-2200G would also require jumping through the BIOS update hoops, btw). Ignore the compatibility note about the Rosewill Challenger not having a front USB 3.0 port. It does. The automator is getting that wrong for some reason:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7KdGw6

CPU comparison:
https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-5-2600-vs-AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G/3955vsm441832
The R5-2600 is 15% faster in terms of effective speed, but 125% faster in terms of overall power (over twice as powerful). That's future proofing.

GPU comparison:
https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1060-6GB-vs-AMD-RX-580/3639vs3923
GTX 1060 6GB is a valid alternative, especially if you have a G-Sync monitor, because many prefer NVIDIA's driver support. However, the RX 580 8GB is a better value, and will age better as AMD continues to update it because the RX 580 has outright superior raw horsepower, and an additional 2GB of VRAM. Either choice works. Up to you.

RAM
The RAM I chose is cheaper and faster (3000 MHz vs. 2666 MHz)

SSD
You have no SSD. Don't do this. Just don't. HDDs are garbage compared to SSDs for speed. They're for storage. Once you use an SSD you will never go back. This affects everything you do. If you store a game on the SSD it will affect load times.

HDD
https://hdd.userbenchmark.com/Compa...TB-vs-Seagate-Barracuda-2TB-2016/m12036vs3897
Identical 7200RPM + 64MB Cache specs, but mine is $20 cheaper. 22% speed difference in a storage drive is nominal.

PSU
Go with one of the two options I have given you.
  1. EVGA 750W G1 is a higher quality PSU, with 100W more power output, and higher efficiency, but is cheaper than the one you have selected with the sale I linked.
  2. Corsair CX 750 V2 from Newegg ($39 after discounts) if crunching the dollars really matters.

Case
The Corsair is a fine choice. It just doesn't offer a lot more in the way of functionality for the extra cost. Great sale on the Challenger if you can stomach its looks.

OS
Subtract $6 from my build if Windows 7 is critical to you, but that operating system requires a subscription fee to maintain, now, if you aren't being a pirate. Don't fight Microsoft. Get Windows 10. The cunts made it cheaper with that stunt.

WiFi Adapter
You chose an 802.11n adapter again. Hard no. USB will give you crap signal. Is the router in the same room as you? Then a USB 802.11ac (not 802.11n) is acceptable. Otherwise, get the one I picked.

Alright thanks man, once I get my pay check on Monday I will purchase the ssd. But that will be my only purchase for the build until the week after. When I get my first pay check from the new job I'm starting.

Can I replace the wifi adapter with a USB if it's cheaper I would like to do that?

And is 250 GB of the SSD good? I would rather choose the cheapest option of anything. The quality cheapest option.

And is 250 GB of the SSD good? I would rather choose the cheapest option of anything. The quality cheapest option.
As a boot drive, that's absolutely fine.

Alright thanks man, once I get my pay check on Monday I will purchase the ssd. But that will be my only purchase for the build until the week after. When I get my first pay check from the new job I'm starting.
Sorry to butt in, but the case Madmick is pointing out is a very, very good budget option on the Rosewill Challanger.
If you want to spend around that $50 range for a case you can find a much better looking and equal performing case for the same price as the Corsair case you posted.
For example https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...I0s7KZAYgjUaAnSvEALw_wcB&Item=N82E16811139108

If you want a great budget case, go with the one Madmick recommended.

Cool, cool. Sounds good. If I'm not on somebody else will probably help you.

I'll have to look through the BF/CM sales in advance. Probably some good stuff in there. Otherwise, I think we already built a pretty solid skeleton strategy for you with the R5-2600 + B450 Motherboard + DDR4-3000 RAM + RX 580 8GB or GTX 1060 6GB.
Can I replace the wifi adapter with a USB if it's cheaper I would like to do that?
Sure, but if you are going to rely on this, the USB adapters are notorious for low signal strength, so if the router isn't close to you, then you'd likely be much happier with the Asus card I suggested. Don't overlook that it also gives you Bluetooth support which is really handy for pairing controllers or smartphone headphones/accessories.
Absolutely. I just wasn't seeing any very strong deals on that size atm. Games are also pretty big, now, and if you want an advantage in load times, then you have to have the game installed on the SSD. You can use Steam to move them around, though, so that the one you're playing is the one currently on the SSD without overburdening it. This is just more of a hassle.

The $45 ADATA XPG SX850 is probably the best performer in the sub-$50 range of 256GB options, right now.

Last edited:
Cool, cool. Sounds good. If I'm not on somebody else will probably help you.

I'll have to look through the BF/CM sales in advance. Probably some good stuff in there. Otherwise, I think we already built a pretty solid skeleton strategy for you with the R5-2600 + B450 Motherboard + DDR4-3000 RAM + RX 580 8GB or GTX 1060 6GB.

Sure, but if you are going to rely on this, the USB adapters are notorious for low signal strength, so if the router isn't close to you, then you'd likely be much happier with the Asus card I suggested. Don't overlook that it also gives you Bluetooth support which is really handy for pairing controllers or smartphone headphones/accessories.

Absolutely. I just wasn't seeing any very strong deals on that size atm. Games are also pretty big, now, and if you want an advantage in load times, then you have to have the game installed on the SSD. You can use Steam to move them around, though, so that the one you're playing is the one currently on the SSD without overburdening it. This is just more of a hassle.

The $45 ADATA XPG SX850 is probably the best performer in the sub-$50 range of 256GB options, right now.
Tech Deals just did a video on a R5-2600, B450 mobo, and RX580 8gb at 2 price points of $700 vs $1000

You know I never thought about it, but it's kind of confusing though so how can you tell which GPU is older or newer, if they don't say a year on it? And how do you know which one is better?

You know I never thought about it, but it's kind of confusing though so how can you tell which GPU is older or newer, if they don't say a year on it? And how do you know which one is better?

For Nvidia, I'll use a GTX970 as an example. The 9 is the generation, the 70 is the series. A GTX1070 would be 10th generation, 70 series cards.
AMD is similar. An RX580 is 5th gen, 80 series. An RX270 would be 2nd gen, 70 series.
In both those cards, the higher the series number the better it performs. For example, a GTX970 will perform better than a GTX960. An RX580 will perform better than an RX570.
You might see something from Nvidia like a GTX1070ti. The ti version would be slightly faster than a GTX1070.

Intel and AMD have a similar naming scheme for their processors.
For example, we'll use an i7-8700k as an example. The 8 is the generation, 700 is the series, and K means it's unlocked so it can be overclocked. An i5-2500 would be 2nd generation, 500 series, and since it doesn't have a K on the end it can't be overclocked.
AMD uses a similar naming scheme as well. A Ryzen 7 1700 is first gen, 700 series. A Ryzen 5 2600 is 2nd gend, 600 series. You will also see something like Ryzen 5 2600x. The X just means it's a little better performing chip. So a Ryzen 5 2600x would be slightly faster than a Ryzen 5 2600. All Ryzen CPU's can be overclocked.

Here's a video explaining the differences between an Intel core i3, i5, and i7. AMD's Ryzen lineup of the Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, and Ryzen 7 follow the same scheme

For Nvidia, I'll use a GTX970 as an example. The 9 is the generation, the 70 is the series. A GTX1070 would be 10th generation, 70 series cards.
AMD is similar. An RX580 is 5th gen, 80 series. An RX270 would be 2nd gen, 70 series.
In both those cards, the higher the series number the better it performs. For example, a GTX970 will perform better than a GTX960. An RX580 will perform better than an RX570.
You might see something from Nvidia like a GTX1070ti. The ti version would be slightly faster than a GTX1070.

Intel and AMD have a similar naming scheme for their processors.
For example, we'll use an i7-8700k as an example. The 8 is the generation, 700 is the series, and K means it's unlocked so it can be overclocked. An i5-2500 would be 2nd generation, 500 series, and since it doesn't have a K on the end it can't be overclocked.
AMD uses a similar naming scheme as well. A Ryzen 7 1700 is first gen, 700 series. A Ryzen 5 2600 is 2nd gend, 600 series. You will also see something like Ryzen 5 2600x. The X just means it's a little better performing chip. So a Ryzen 5 2600x would be slightly faster than a Ryzen 5 2600. All Ryzen CPU's can be overclocked.

Here's a video explaining the differences between an Intel core i3, i5, and i7. AMD's Ryzen lineup of the Ryzen 3, Ryzen 5, and Ryzen 7 follow the same scheme

Ok thank you I understood the whole concept after I got to the end of the 2nd paragraph.

Yo one question, would it be a bit smarter to buy every part one by one after every check I get? Like next week I can just buy the ssd, and than buy the shit that lowest prices things first, than buy the big parts in December? Since I will get more hours in December most definitely. And one other question, I have cats in my house one of them rest on things like my notebook or my laptop that I use to have, and sometimes she throws up on them, if there gets throw up on something like the motherboard or the CPU or GPU, will that mess it up?

(As you guys can tell I'm actually a complete noob to this PC building thing I was going to try and build one last year but than I decided to buy a gaming laptop. That did not turn out well lol)

Back