Sherdog PW Fantasy MMA Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a guy who folds under pressure, but he's also pretty nifty with the subs...nifty enough certainly to where he can catch a guy who got himself tapped out by the modern era Jens Pulver.

Jones TKO 1 4-5
Johnson UD
Bisping UD
Hammil TKO 2 2-3
Swanson UD

Jones TKO 1 4-5
Johnson UD
Bisping UD
Hammil TKO 2 2-3
Swanson UD

I'd love to see Mighty Mouse win. Benavidez throws wide hooks constantly and he's open up the middle all day so there's the chance if Johnson is on his bicycle he can outpoint him.

I'd love to see Mighty Mouse win. Benavidez throws wide hooks constantly and he's open up the middle all day so there's the chance if Johnson is on his bicycle he can outpoint him.
I think he's a guy that just finds a way to win rounds with his high volume of offense. If he fights like he did against Cruz I think he steals a few rounds and gets a decision.

Can't say I agree with the FW decision. Points are up.

Last edited:
I thought he was on the bike and not landing back enough in 2, 3, and 4. I'm sure we'll see another pointless immediate rematch since it was a SD.

I thought he was on the bike and not landing back enough in 2, 3, and 4. I'm sure we'll see another pointless immediate rematch since it was a SD.

I think they want Dodson in the next fight so we might see Benavidez vs. McCall which is pointless.

I think they want Dodson in the next fight so we might see Benavidez vs. McCall which is pointless.

Well, I wouldn't call it pointless. I mean it is two of their top guys fighting each other.

Well, I wouldn't call it pointless. I mean it is two of their top guys fighting each other.

Uncle Creepy will be exposed as a guy who fought softies till he got to the big show. He had the benefit of fighting Johnson cutting weight for the first time.

Uncle Creepy will be exposed as a guy who fought softies till he got to the big show. He had the benefit of fighting Johnson cutting weight for the first time.

That may end of being proven true...but he's still at the top of their heap. Might as well prove him one way or the other sooner rather than later.

I had it 49-46 Johnson. Benavidez was swinging and missing getting countered all night.

Sucks I called every winner last night and only ended up with 8 points. Got screwed on the FW title fight decision should have been a clear UD.

Regretful I didn't lay money down on Cub like I was thinking :(.

Vitor did a lot better then I thought he was going do it.It was a big holy shit moment when he locked in that armbar and looked as if he was about to tap out Jones.Apparently Vitor had a broken hand going into the fight as well but still went through with it anyway.I got sort of busy talking to an old friend which I hadn't seen in a long time during the Benavidez vs. Johnson fight but from the parts where I was paying a little attention to it,seemed like Johnson was getting the better of things and from the commentary too.

Miocic (t)KO Rd 2 3-4
Hardy UD
Pickett Sub Rd 1 4-5
Wiman UD
Hathaway UD
Mills UD

Miocic TKO/KO Round 1 3-4
Hardy UD
Pickett Sub Rd 1 3-4
Wiman UD
Hathaway UD
Mills TKO/KO Round 1 2-3

Out of all the fights the one that feels the toughest to judge to me seems to be the main event.Not sure if Stipe has enough KO power to finish Struve.Overall feel more confident in picking Miocic.

Last edited:
Miocic TKO 1 4-5
Hardy UD
Pickett Sub 2 2-3
Sass Sub 2 3-4
Hathaway UD
Mills TKO 3 3-4

Man, Miocic just went from contender to pretender.

Browne (t)KO Rd 2 3-4
Ellenberger (t)KO Rd 1 3-4
Dodson UD
Neer SUB Rd 2 2-3
Stephens UD
Johnson UD
Hallman UD
Volkman SD
Palaszewski UD
Uyenoyama UD
Simpson SD

Browne TKO/KO Round 1 3-4