Anderson TKO 1 4-5
Nog UD
Texiera TKO 3 2-3
Fitch UD
Maia sub 2 3-4
Davis UD

Anderson TKO 2 2-3
Herman TKO 2 3-4
Teixiera TKO 2 4-5(note I'm predicting the corner stops it inbetween rounds 2 and 3)
Silva TKO 1 3-4
Story UD
Davis UD

Anderson TKO/KO Round 2 2-3
Nog TKO/KO Round 1 1-2
Teixeira UD
Fitch UD
Davis Sub Round 1 4-5
Maia UD

I still think Texiera will win, but I do think people are seriously overrating him due to the Kingsbury KO.Im thinking this fight dehypes him a bit in people's mind and they'll see his gas tank rear its ugly head again and I do think theres some people underrating Maldonado,I don't think hes going to win, but I think its closer then the hype on Texiera will have you believe.

P.S. I would do single bets/inside the distance and parlay Nog at these odds.Just saying.

Fabio is tough as fuck to take all that punishment, was a 10-7 round for me on the first until the end where he managed to rock him.Expected Glover to stand a little more with Fabio but can see why he wouldn't with that brutal gnp he was laying down and getting hurt by Fabio.

Teixiera TKO 2 4-5(note I'm predicting the corner stops it inbetween rounds 2 and 3)

Pretty close.

Last edited:
Is this the main thread for fantasymma? I'm new to the site and still trying to find what's what. If someone could send me a private message to clarify, it would be much appreciated.

Franklin TKO/KO Round 3 2-3
Thiago SilvaTKO/KO Round 1 4-5
Dong-Hyun Kim UD
Danzig Sub Round 2 1-2
Bruce Leroy TKO/KO Round 2 1-2
Tuck Sub Round 1 3-4

Franklin UD
Nedkov (t)ko rd 1 3-4
Kim UD
Danzig Sub rd 3 2-3
Bruce Leroy UD
Tuck (t)ko rd 1 3-4

So Bonnar and Herman failed their drug test, with Herman though it was just weed, with Bonnar he was caught testing positive for steroids again although I suppose it isn't too big of a deal to him since hes back to retirement.You'd have to think with a second positive that it isn't just something he did for those two fights, but likely most of all of his UFC career just that he was about to cycle off in time.

Franklin UD
Silva TKO 3 2-3
Kim UD
Gomi TKO 1 4-5
Bruce Leeroy UD
Tuck sub 2 3-4

Franklin Submission 2-2:59 Round 2
Silva TKO 2-2:59 Round 2
Thiago SD
Danzig UD
Caceres TKO 3-3:59 Round 2
Mizugaki UD
Zhang SD

Pretty sure its Mizugaki and not Caceres on the main card

Georges St-Pierre UD
Johny Hendricks UD
Francis Carmont Sub Round 2 1-2
Costa Philippou UD
Mark Hominick UD

I can see Condit surprising people and upsetting GSP with the long lay off and the complete ACL tear he had being off 5 months short of 2 years.Hendricks vs. Kampmann was tough to pick.

GSP UD
Hendricks KO Round 2 2-2:59
Lawlor KO Round 2 4-4:59
Philippou UD
Hominick UD

God, I hope Condit pulls off the upset.

GSP UD
Hendricks SD
Carmont Sub Rd 2 2-3
Philippou (t)KO Rd 2 4-5
Hominick UD

Last edited:
GSP UD
Kampman SD
Lawlor UD
Ring UD
Hominick UD

GSP was ducking hard at the post fight presser. I dont blame him but it was funny to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back