Sherdog UFC Real Time Game Draft Thread

Changes have been made -
giphy.gif

Cheers for the UFC Beijing buildup

Paid off

First round TKO and hopefully a fight bonus

So I updated the scoring and It should be right. I used the scoring system from this thread ( http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...thread-league-1.3681777/page-2#post-138046737 )
I made sure to add on fight bonus and head to head matchups. If its somehow wrong I apologize and I will never attempt to do it again

1.) @TheRuthlessOne +167 ( +25 for Song Yadong, +46 for Alistair Overeem, +58 for Francis Ngannou )
2.) @LilChuckLil - +37 ( +37 for Li Jingliang)
3.) @Buff +35 ( -9 for Sergey Pavlovich )
4.) @Cowboy Cerroliveira - 0
5.) @TCE - 0
6.) @TheScorpionDude -5 ( -7 for Curtis Blaydes )

So I updated the scoring and It should be right. I used the scoring system from this thread ( http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...thread-league-1.3681777/page-2#post-138046737 )
I made sure to add on fight bonus and head to head matchups. If its somehow wrong I apologize and I will never attempt to do it again

1.) @TheRuthlessOne +167 ( +25 for Song Yadong, +46 for Alistair Overeem, +58 for Francis Ngannou )
2.) @LilChuckLil - +37 ( +37 for Li Jingliang)
3.) @Buff +35 ( -9 for Sergey Pavlovich )
4.) @Cowboy Cerroliveira - 0
5.) @TCE - 0
6.) @TheScorpionDude -5 ( -7 for Curtis Blaydes )
A surprise turn of events @Buff loses the top spot as @TheRuthlessOne continues his good start with a dominating 2nd gameweek! Song Yadong is now 13-3, Overeem with a veteran performance and Ngannou closing the show!

Jingliang (greatest name in the UFC today) switched it on and kicked @LilChuckLil into 2nd place with a turning side kick TKO. Was nasty.

Yet to get off the mark we have @Cowboy Cerroliveira and @TCE sitting in 4th and 5th respectively.

and finally we have last years dominant champ sitting down in 6th, will @TheScorpionDude fight back and regain top spot??

li-jingliang-tuf-23-finale-2-678x381.jpg

A surprise turn of events @Buff loses the top spot as @TheRuthlessOne continues his good start with a dominating 2nd gameweek! Song Yadong is now 13-3, Overeem with a veteran performance and Ngannou closing the show!

Jingliang (greatest name in the UFC today) switched it on and kicked @LilChuckLil into 2nd place with a turning side kick TKO. Was nasty.

Yet to get off the mark we have @Cowboy Cerroliveira and @TCE sitting in 4th and 5th respectively.

and finally we have last years dominant champ sitting down in 6th, will @TheScorpionDude fight back and regain top spot??

Me at the beginning of the season:

:meow:<JonesDXSuckIt><CanYouSeeMeNow><{natewhut}><FookIsThatGuy>

Me now:

<DCrying>

Score all ya want boys. I got Gaethje.

I win.

<13>

You are starting to regret inviting me to participate in this season

bork1}

Bro, Teh Big Ticket is coming... Better be hiding dem kids and wives and such.

Also without you I'd be stuck in candy land with these shirt lifters.

<4>

Yes indeed, who you after?
Thank you sir,

Alexey Kunchenko in,
Blaydes out.

Should counter the possible Shogun loss.... but I'm not quitting on good ol Shogun.

I'm relying heavily on this card. And my odds are not that great :D

Thank you sir,

Alexey Kunchenko in,
Blaydes out.

Should counter the possible Shogun loss.... but I'm not quitting on good ol Shogun.

I'm relying heavily on this card. And my odds are not that great :D
Changes made.

tumblr_n11sd3IbMk1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Here we go, boys.

Another day and another UFC event.

This is also the last day in November for swaps. If you have a swap left you should probably use it. There are 2 no name heavyweights fighting in the co main event. Probably could end up being a first round KO. Nobody has either fighter on the roster as of right now

PS.
I was just online and noticed this hadn't been done so I did it. I'm not trying to steal LilChuckLil's job or anything. Just trying to help out if there is help needed.

The Ultimate Fighter 28 Finale
Main Event - Kamaru Usman(@TCE) vs Rafael dos Anjos (@TheScorpionDude)
Main Card - Pedro Munhoz(@TheScorpionDude) vs Bryan Caraway
Main Card - Antonina Shevchenko(@TheScorpionDude) vs Ji Yeon Kim

Prelim(FOX)
- Alex Perez (@Buff) vs Joseph Benavidez

Results
Joseph Benavidez defeated Alex Perez by KO round 1
Pedro Munhoz defeated Mr Tate via TKO round 1
Usman defeated RDA via Decision

Bonus

Performances of the Night: Kamaru Usman

Last edited:
Here we go, boys.

Another day and another UFC event.

This is also the last day in November for swaps. If you have a swap left you should probably use it. There are 2 no name heavyweights fighting in the co main event. Probably could end up being a first round KO. Nobody has either fighter on the roster as of right now

PS.
I was just online and noticed this hadn't been done so I did it. I'm not trying to steal LilChuckLil's job or anything. Just trying to help out if there is help needed.

The Ultimate Fighter 28 Finale
Main Event - Kamaru Usman(@TCE) vs Rafael dos Anjos (@TheScorpionDude)
Main Card - Pedro Munhoz(@TheScorpionDude) vs Bryan Caraway
Prelim(FOX) - Alex Perez (@Buff) vs Joseph Benavidez

Results
Updating

Bonus

Updating
Appreciate the help if i'm honest mate, great work. This could be @TheScorpionDude's night!

2dac.gif

Drop Douglas Silva De Andrade.

Add Nick Diaz.

Cheers.

I am using my December transfer to swap Cezar Ferreira for Joanna Jedrzejczyk

Back