Sherdogger gets smacked in the Face with đź’µ Cash for not tipping at Strip Club

Wait wait wait HE called the police?

What kind of 90lb wea...oh yeah he was in a strip club that sounds like the average patron.

I do not condone her behavior but I see the logic because the pole dancing school I go to is owned by a former stripper. Unlike todays narrative of "beauty at any age" these poor girls are told consistently that they are going to expire sooner than they realize and new chicks are ready to take their place.

Stripping world is pretty fucking vicious and unforgiving. There is always a hot new chick who was a high school athlete turned 18 and ready to take their place. They need to make their money while they can.

Now add todays cost of living + skinflints = unfavorable life.

She probably was a stripper at a hotter joint but then got outperformed and now she has been relegated to some shitty seedy bar.

I do not condone her behavior but I see the logic because the pole dancing school I go to is owned by a former stripper. Unlike todays narrative of "beauty at any age" these poor girls are told consistently that they are going to expire sooner than they realize and new chicks are ready to take their place.

Stripping world is pretty fucking vicious and unforgiving. There is always a hot new chick who was a high school athlete turned 18 and ready to take their place. They need to make their money while they can.

Now add todays cost of living + skinflints = unfavorable life.

She probably was a stripper at a hotter joint but then got outperformed and now she has been relegated to some shitty seedy bar.
Depending where this occurred she gets a flat fee for working the night. She then hustles tax free cash through entertaining the client. The patron probably always goes there and refuses to tip which is his choice. Or he is a handsy one who refuses to tip. She snapped which is a reflection on her.

From the article
Upset, Jones then “slapped the victim twice and spit on him,” the report stated, with cops seeing a red mark on his face.
"'Let's go to the video tape'"

However, surveillance footage showed the employee threw the cash and then “immediately followed up” by slapping his face — then leaning toward him “as if she was spitting,” the affidavit said.
Hopefully her boss likes her and takes mercy or else she won't be working there anymore.

Depending where this occurred she gets a flat fee for working the night. She then hustles tax free cash through entertaining the client. The patron probably always goes there and refuses to tip which is his choice. Or he is a handsy one who refuses to tip. She snapped which is a reflection on her.

This is true and I do not agree with what she did and what she did is going to hurt her reputation. I would guess that she was working at a great club but then the new young hotties took her spot and she was relegated to her current position which has made her temperamental.

Lot of strippers have lots of stress because they do not have job security and its very limited career UNLESS they have some crazy performative skills + a good personable skills which comes with having wits and charisma. This will allow them to stay in the game but hot young women have crazy leverage.

I believe that at upscale joints, strippers pay a house fee since it will incentivize them to really put that work in. That being said, if she is freakishly hot, then maybe she bypasses the fee. I think flat fee is for crappy bars or clubs that are trying to get girls in. Its difficult to say since I have heard it work in many different ways.

Back