*Sherdoggers bashing Usman for being such a dominant and powerful champion*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean, all of their belt opponents get at least 5 chances to outstrike him before they get beaten in the clinch. 5 chances, maybe ten. They can't capitalize. And Usman outwrestle, outpower and beat them fair and square.

THIS IS NOT K1 OR BOXING. THIS IS MMA. And Usman is a great MMA champ.

Btw, Masvidal is great aswell. Such a tough guy.

He's performing incredibly well as his sole goal is to win. Best gas tank in UFC too probably. But at the end of the day, UFC is a business and they profit from entertaining the fans, and I yawned more during that fight than I have all month.

The fight went as I expected . Unless Kumaru is matched up with another high level wrestler , expect him to take the easiest path to the win

Fixed the title for you

Tjd8jBX.jpg

Usman got more eyes on him than ever before and blew it. Nobody denies Usman is the best WW in the UFC but playing it safe to such an extent against a guy who was clearly exhausted was shameful.

Usman got more eyes on him than ever before and blew it. Nobody denies Usman is the best WW in the UFC but playing it safe to such an extent against a guy who was clearly exhausted was shameful.
how did u imagine Usman beating masvidal ?

Man I love grappling but this fight was super boring

The fight went as I expected . Unless Kumaru is matched up with another high level wrestler , expect him to take the easiest path to the win
Name one dominant champion who took the hard path to victories.

how did u imagine Usman beating masvidal ?

Ragdolling him and causing damage. Issue is the most significant strike Usman landed was an accidental headbutt. It was a safe performance but it just loses him fans and actually harms his stock

If you like Usman good for you I'm sure you and 35,000 other people will buy his next PPV

He fought intelligently, but it was ridiculously boring. He tested Jorge on the feet in the first round knew he would lose and changed strategies. I won't be watching his fights, but he's a very effective fighter, albeit he's got some major flaws. Also yes, he's going to be the kind of champion who sells 100,000 PPV buys tops from now on. His low marketability got even lower due to the number of people who saw him tonight.

Ragdolling him and causing damage. Issue is the most significant strike Usman landed was an accidental headbutt. It was a safe performance but it just loses him fans and actually harms his stock

He's already gained around 200k more followers and around a 15% on social media already, straight after the fight lol

Anyone that was already a fan, knew how he would fight. With more eyes on him and completely dominating Fake Jesus, his stock has only gone up

It’s funny how people ride GSP like danerys rides her dragons, but when Oosman does it, its OMG, he’s killing the business/sport

FOH

I don’t think anyone doubts how good Usman is, we just fall asleep watching him

Usman is a very good wrestler and a dominant champ, no one is denying that. The only thing is that he is incredibly boring to watch and obviously no one is going to hype him up when it’s impossible to watch him without going to sleep. He’s even worse than GSP.

Think maybe it was just an anticlimax -people were expecting Jorge to do so something spectacular and Usman was just clinically methodical and showed why a lot of people thought that Conor-Masvidal was the fight to push for after he beat Diaz.

Back