shertards going full retard

stacrafty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The record is still

CM.JPG

Now what I don't understand with you keyboard warrior shertards is:
Do Khabib and Dustin suck? Is that why its such a big deal Conor lost? Like its shame his career is over etc etc whatever you retards are posting

Or (arguably) is Khabib the Goat and Dustin on form right now - the best hes ever been?
Probably. So its fine. Still he has an awesome record. His only loses are to the best guys at their best.

We all know the real truth, you guys are in awe of Conor, thats why expectation is so high. Thats why losing to the 2 best guys in the division... is actually a bad thing because it fails to meet expectation.

Cope more :)

mcgregorbernie-780x470.jpg

Are you even surprised?

Some people just live off of the hate and have about 4 years worth of Conor starching their favourite fighters to make up for it.

Just don't tell these same guys that most of those Conor fanboys aren't around anymore lol.

Like honestly I don't even see 90% of the names of who used to post daily back between 2014-2018.

They're shit talking with themselves at this point.

But I say let the babies have their bottle. Like honestly who cares, so many of my favorite fighters have won and lost at this point I am so numbed to it.

Listen,if you thought there was a happy ending to this,where after conor loses its a big "oh fair play to him" kinda deal,you picked the WRONG forum bud.

Respect to all the OG's who had Poirier winning

He lost to Artmis Sitenkov, some scrub who's like 3-15 lol. So much for only losing to the best...

So he's a .500 fighter in his last six bouts.

That's gatekeeper status thanks for playing.

Back