Shevchenko weighs in at 123.5

So, so disappointed in you, Val. Never thought you'd be one of the unprofessional gals that missed weight. Now you won't be champ even if you win.

Idk what's worse: the fact your title is sherdogs intellectual savior, or the fact morons actually liked your post

Hmm can you actually miss weight by being under? Is there a range or something?

A potential 3 division champ would be cool but she said no 115. She's gonna have to do something if she wins then sister starts winning.

Yeah you guys talked alot of shit about her first fight but your a bunch of cunts. She's a killer
All weightclass are a range from 1 pound above lower weight class.
So flyweight weight range is 116-125

Think about it, 125 so far is the intersection between failed strawweights and failed bantamweights. Jessica Eye who is 1-5-1 at 135 is 2-0 at 125 and ranked in the top-10. Says it all right there.

But Shevchenko isn't a "failed" bantamweight.

She had a 14-2 record and fought for the UFC title against Amanda Nunes in a fight that many thought Val won despite being under-sized. Neither Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate or Sara McMann could even last a round with Nunes.

So, so disappointed in you, Val. Never thought you'd be one of the unprofessional gals that missed weight. Now you won't be champ even if you win.

Been on Sherdog for almost a decade and for me this is easily top 10 stupidest post of all time.

Congrats.

wtf does being a fan of Conor have to do with that?

ffs you goons will connect it with anything

Conor brought a lot of posters who know very little but say very much. That guy thinks he's an intellectual savior yet doesn't know how weight classes work, had no clue who Jim Miller was, and suspiciously thinks Conor is going to breeze through 170.

Conor has fans that know MMA, but Conor brought new fans who know nothing. Unfortunately, they also think they know everything.

Like your buddy NOlogic. I see he got outed after his ban and turns out, he hasn't ever trained or boxed! Bit bboy, he sure pretended to know, yeah?

why would you believe ANYTHING a fighter says about their weight?

Val can say what she likes. I personally don't believe her.
I just think it's funny that you went out of your way to call someone out on what you suspect to be a 5 pound difference. I thought of those guys at the carnival who try to guess your weight for a dollar or two.

I just think it's funny that you went out of your way to call someone out on what you suspect to be a 5 pound difference. I thought of those guys at the carnival who try to guess your weight for a dollar or two.

He just loves to bash her. When he cannot make baseless accusations of PED use, this is all he has left.

To anyone who assumes that Shevchenko cuts a great deal of weight to make 125, her bigger sister fought at 125 in her last two fights.

Conor brought a lot of posters who know very little but say very much. That guy thinks he's an intellectual savior yet doesn't know how weight classes work, had no clue who Jim Miller was, and suspiciously thinks Conor is going to breeze through 170.

Conor has fans that know MMA, but Conor brought new fans who know nothing. Unfortunately, they also think they know everything.

Like your buddy NOlogic. I see he got outed after his ban and turns out, he hasn't ever trained or boxed! Bit bboy, he sure pretended to know, yeah?
my "buddy"??

CHZfvp3.gif

giphy.gif

Hope you're well. Happy holidays MM

Back