• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SHFT Pro Wrestling Discussion 176: Zack Gowen Could Do A Better Figure Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ gfw doesn't seem like its going to be a promotion with its own wrestlers. Instead it looks like he will be bringing over seas promotions to ppv in north america. At least for now. Gfw is promotong the new japan ppv in January and has been in talks with jr.

Thats not gonna put butts in seats

Jobbers Hogan av is hilarious
It looks like one of those animatronic robots that they used to have in Chuck E Cheese

Latest stupid idea being peddled is that the little guys aren't on some form of PRIDE Vitamin and that the wellness policy is evidence of that. Wellness is the biggest sham in the history of ponzi scheme esque bullshit/

Man, I can see why they get hooked on painkillers. Codeine highs are great. Comedown's not so fun mind.

Thats not gonna put butts in seats

Its probably a good deal for jj right now. He can gage the interest of the product in north america without spending too much money right away.

Diablo ryu kept this place interesting. It's been super tame lately.

I think the more important question is howd he get the account back
You been stooging for the office?

It kinda sucks though because my IMA account will be deleted. :icon_sad:

RIP IMA

40oz-pour.jpg

Just think of it as part of an angle.

Some previous ill will that had been fostered was cleared up and set aright.

Interesting that DRH comes in outta nowhere to defend you and shift blame to the greatest mod this site has ever known
Very interesting indeed

And IMA is gone. :(

IMA used to be the best av/username combo on this site. Now he's got a jobber account.

Interesting that DRH comes in outta nowhere to defend you and shift blame to the greatest mod this site has ever known
Very interesting indeed

What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back