SHFT Pro Wrestling Discussion 176: Zack Gowen Could Do A Better Figure Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is smart. He won it. Bubba Ray did get some shitty questions in the end though
Someone who was burned alive and returned from Hell shouldn't be on a game show.

Funny how Punk was always bitter and jealous of Rock and tried to spin it as Rock was acting too good for the roster and then he pulls some Ariana Grande shit in an Indy Show. Meanwhile Rock still shows up to shows and hang with the boys, even gives indy guys props every now and then. Meaning Punk is requesting no eye contact and all red M&M like a baby back bitch.

In B4 "Those indy guys need to leave Punk alone"

Both of them are overrated to the part of sheer retardation and massive primadonnas IRL.

Jay Briscoe still looks like a self hating Puerto Rican
She had some good songs on her second album though.
I don't know about Jay, but Mark Briscoe is more black than white.

Both of them are overrated to the part of sheer retardation and massive primadonnas IRL.

Jay Briscoe still looks like a self hating Puerto Rican
Well I think everyone would hate themselves if they were puerto rican

I thought you were at the game?

He better not be talking about Rock and Jock.

Are any of you nerds that like comic books and video games watching Gotham?

It's amazing how much more talented the Rock is than every single other person on the roster.

Are any of you nerds that like comic books and video games watching Gotham?

I am. Great start to the show for the first two episodes. Flash is pretty good too.

I just caught up on Raw. It was pretty good with the caveat that I fast-forwarded through the Kathy Lee segment (why was that on there?) and the breast cancer woman, and was out of the room during Brie's match.

Ambrose sidling up to Rollins in the crowd was awesome. I found that funnier than the hot dog cart (which I also liked). Also liked Ambrose dropping Cena at the end. It reminded me of one of HHH's face runs where he told Edge, "I'm a lot of things, but a 'good guy' ain't one of 'em." Ambrose may be a face, but they shouldn't make him a "good guy."

I liked the six-man tag a lot.

Miz and Mizdow (mostly Mizdow) were funny with Kane, especially taking the fruit basket back.

AJ walking out on Emma was kind of weird and fell flat considering Ambrose had basically just done that to Cena.

The Rock was great. As I've said before, I was never a Rocky fan, but I appreciate him more and more and always enjoy when he comes back. His 5 Boroughs promo was good, and his promo on Lana was really good too. I still like Rusev.

The Bo/Henry stuff was also fun.

Travel package including WM 31, hotel, airfare, dining card and the following nights Raw starts at under $2,000. That's a tax return away for me. I'm considering it

Is it sad that I've watched the Rock's segment three times already?

Ascension teaming up with Bray Wyatt will be awesome. I think Harper will do well by himself, can't say the same for Rowan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back