SHFT/PWD 244 (chat thread): It's A New Day, Yes It Is

Status
Not open for further replies.
moved about 100 threads from the past here.

got a bit of a history now.

thread title should stay with PWD imo

general chat makes sense tho

more to avoid confusion - 'pro wrestling discussion'. need to transition to off topic for this thread as we have a forum now and need to a convert pwd posts into threads.

you guys come up w/ a new name - that was just a placeholder

The PWD name has history behind it, be a shame to lose all that history, PWD can just be like the general pro wrestling/chat thread for the regulars, even if we can still make threads, its nice to have the old shit talkin format still available.

The PWD name has history behind it, be a shame to lose all that history, PWD can just be like the general pro wrestling/chat thread for the regulars, even if we can still make threads, its nice to have the old shit talkin format still available.

how is history lost by changing the title? you guys are just overthinking it.

I'll change it back for now - but I'm adding chat thread in the title to avoid confusion.

how is history lost by changing the title? you guys are just overthinking it.

I'll change it back for now - but I'm adding chat thread in the title to avoid confusion.

Thats fine, just the name has history, and its good to keep this thread the way it is, along with the addition of a sub-forum so we can have our cake and eat it too.

I'd suggest having this thread for offtopic community building and small things that aren't threadworthy (like Lana getting engaged).

hopefully now that people have more freedom to post in topics they like and avoid ones they don't, there will be less infighting.

do posts count now?

all of us have an inner post whore.

I have a mini Tammy Sytch sitting on my shoulder.

my favourite rasslin theme (SNME)

actually not sure if it was a theme, maybe they just closed with it once.

Sheamus was nice enough to grab Barrett's crown for him well grabbing his MITB briefcase. Lol loved that.

all of us have an inner post whore.

I have a mini Tammy Sytch sitting on my shoulder.

If I get all the links and make it, you good for making a PWD archive thread a sticky?

Waiting for the inevitable heel turn by BAM and he joins the Corporation.

it would be easier just to use the search function, they're numbered. we probably lost a lot of threads due to the forum being pruned recently.

Third hour killed it again. First two were decent.

Vince really needs to get out of his head the idea that people are into Demon Kane. Jeez....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back