• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shimon Hayut "Tinder swindler" Simon Leviev

Did you guys watch this netflix special?

It was fairly entertaining. Usually on the 'ethics scale', I'd rank hustling back a gold digger, right up there with scamming back one of these e-mail or phone scammers. But ol' Shimon Hayut did take it to far in my opinion.

So let's hear you guys' opinion here. Was this a case of innocent women beeing conned by a master mind? or was it a case of these greedy bitches meeting the perfect douche?

Funny thing is, I think the dude would've probably been a legit millionaire anyway, had he applied his intelligence and potential legitimately.

Scamming dumb people is relatively easy, I don't see how talent in that implies intelligence.

Scamming dumb people is relatively easy, I don't see how talent in that implies intelligence.

http://astro1.panet.utoledo.edu/~ljc/smarts.htm

Read about the 7 types of intelligences. I can gaurentee you he'd score highly on interpersonal and intrapersonal. I have been around plenty of highly paid leaders, that lack substance suck at pretty much everything else, but are well paid and in great positions due to just having these two.

YOU WANT WAR I GIVE YOU FUCKING WAR!!!!!

He wasn’t “hustling back gold diggers”, there is no way a gold digger would fall for his tactics because that is also their own MO.

The three women in the documentary were naive and looking for love. I assume many of the other women he scammed were the same.

You don’t even have to be a gold digger to see what he was doing, you just need some common sense. That is why these women felt embarrassed coming forward, they felt stupid for falling for such a scheme.

the gold-diggers are that Russian and Israeli model he had around him who are both 10s and in their early 20s. He was the one providing for them, not the other way around.

He didn’t get once cent out of them lmao. Meanwhile these other women were in their early 30s and looking to settle down and thought they had lucked out with some rich, divorced guy.

do people think before they post?

Not gold diggers??? lol..white knight much there buddy? You're telling me these gold diggers would give him the time of day, had he been wearing a plumber's overall in his tinder profile? Get out of here!

Fact is, nobody put a gun to their heads. They are grown ass people, that were steered by their greed. The first one comitted financial fraud, which is a crime, which she for "some reason" still haven't faced any charges for.
I am not condoning Shimon. What I am saying is, you and the rest of the white knights surely wouldn't be clutching any banners at the sympathy parade, had this been a case of a man that defrauded companies to send money to some onlyfans skank..and then claimed "hypnosis" or "love" afterwards. Infact there wouldn't be any sympathy parades at all, no netflix special, and the guy would probably be doing time right now.

Last edited:
It's awful how some people admire him.Anyone with some senses of morality and empathy would conclude that the guy is a cold blodded psycho and a shit person.

Lol at people admiring him. His life seemed full of stress and ready to crash down.

Who are these admirers and where I they exactly posting?

All I see posted is about the guy being a moron for going through so much effort to con bunch of women and the net payday is super low compared to the effort to sustain his façade that he created.

If he had any ounce of brain, with his work ethic, he could have gotten in to fashion or decoration world using his deceptive abilities to create a very lucrative business that netted him a much higher pay, no stress of living a double life and also not getting in to trouble with anymore. He is a hard worker who used his work ethic to run the most moronic scheme ever.

http://astro1.panet.utoledo.edu/~ljc/smarts.htm

Read about the 7 types of intelligences. I can gaurentee you he'd score highly on interpersonal and intrapersonal. I have been around plenty of highly paid leaders, that lack substance suck at pretty much everything else, but are well paid and in great positions due to just having these two.

I don't think so, I think the incident says more about the woman getting hoodwinked.

I've known in real life people who have gotten scammed in this way.

They had such blinders on, that despite people flat out telling them the people they were involved with seemed shady and were not to be trusted, they went ahead anyway and predictably got fleeced. The scam in question was an investment fraud. The 'pitch' of this particular scam was not inventive or convincing at all. To anyone with common sense or intelligence, it was obvious it was a scam. But the were so desperate to make money, they couldn't see the truth.

Had to turn it off after 40 or so. I'm gonna need to watch it in parts.

Cause that first 40 just made me hate the women involved and that they deserved it.

But it reflects all on the dating culture these days and just made me annoyed.

Not gold diggers??? lol..white knight much there buddy? You're telling me these gold diggers would give him the time of day, had he been wearing a plumber's overall in his tinder profile? Get out of here!

Fact is, nobody put a gun to their heads. They are grown ass people, that were steered by their greed. The first one comitted financial fraud, which is a crime, which she for "some reason" still haven't faced any charges for.
I am not condoning Shimon. What I am saying is, you and the rest of the white knights surely wouldn't be clutching any banners at the sympathy parade, had this been a case of a man that defrauded companies to send money to some onlyfans skank..and then claimed "hypnosis" or "love" afterwards. Infact there wouldn't be any sympathy parades at all, no netflix special, and the guy would probably be doing time right now.

I think you have to differentiate between the normal ways women value men, and gold digging. A gold digger is explicitly out there to fleece rich guys for their own benefit, constantly buying expensive shit and wanting more and more money for themselves - they might even be going out with multiple rich guys at a time. A typical woman wants a successful guy, yes, but wants to settle down and have a family with that guy.

I think he has a point in that gold diggers aren't dumb, often they have a con-artist's mentality so it's harder to scam them. Whereas a normal woman who is on the older side is more desperate to get married and have kids, so that woman will be more blind when it comes to picking up on the scammer's clues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kierandavey748
Back