Shocking truth: Conor McGregor still ranked pound-for-pound

I'm more pissed that Randy and BJ aren't there. They're damn double champs bro. Top 3 P4P should be:
1. Conor
2. Randy
3. BJ

1 is Conor because obviously his PPV buys are higher. Jake Paul should be #4 once he debuts btw.
Personally, Jake Paul is on my P4P list. Right between his own brother and Bob Sapp.

How a guy who is ranked 6th in his own weight division can be ranked #15 in p4p? Oliveira, Chandler, Gaethje and Ferguson all ranked above Conor at LW yet none of them is in p4p rankings but Conor is? How does that makes sense? Conor has one win in the last 4,5 years against a fringe top 10 guy. How many losses in a row does it take to pull Conor out of rankings? I am asking that with all the respect towards Conor. Bro is 1-2 in last 3 and shouldn't be anywhere near the p4p.

Lmao. 3-3 since 2015 gets you in the P4P rankings lolz.

How a guy who is ranked 6th in his own weight division can be ranked #15 in p4p? Oliveira, Chandler, Gaethje and Ferguson all ranked above Conor at LW yet none of them is in p4p rankings but Conor is? How does that makes sense? Conor has one win in the last 4,5 years against a fringe top 10 guy. How many losses in a row does it take to pull Conor out of rankings? I am asking that with all the respect towards Conor. Bro is 1-2 in last 3 and shouldn't be anywhere near the p4p.
Yes it’s stupid, almost as stupid as you having that username and that avatar.

He should be number one. He’s p4p the biggest draw and that’s all that matters in ufc rankings. It’s monetary benefits based not merit

Eh, ranks in the UFC are popularity contests anyway.

He puts asses in seats but the next fight is do or die. Even all the mainstream nuthiggers will scurry off the ship if he takes another hit. He’s in a predicament in his mma career, good thing he has all that fuckin money to keep him rich should he get bested in definitive fashion again ‍♂️

Double Champ... wins across 3 divisions? ****selling over 1.5 million PPV last week?
No title defences.
Won belt 5 years ago.
Lost to nate a journeyman.
Stipped twice.
Inactive.
Lost again last week.
Other more deserving fihjters.

They didnt want to listen to him and his fans bitch, so they left him on for one more month.

We all know it’s a joke. We also all know why he’s in there. To me it just shows what an unprofessional shit show the UFC is. I was just pleased he actually finally dropped out of the top 5 at LW. That’s the ranking that really pissed me off.

P4P is fantasy shit, that I couldn’t really care less about. But, divisional rankings should be legit, imo. And having that guy in the top 5 after 4 years since his last win was obscene.

I agree, very shocking indeed!

Back