Shogun & Fedor’s final fights are upon us

55627-final-fight-amiga-screenshot-select-player.gif

It would be cool if someone could shop Fedor and Shogun in there.

Man. I knew these days would eventually come, but it’s finally upon us, & yea i’m feelin it :( .Will never forget catchin PRIDE and readin the live threads here at like 3 or 4 am about 16 or so years ago haha…Will always appreciate all the fights these 2 put on for the fans. Absolute warriors. Would love for both to retire with the W…WAR SHOGUN WAR FEDOR

I was in tokyo eons ago and I didnt know what Pride was really at the time.

But I saw this dope billboard with a bunch of Pride fighters and thought it was really cool. There was definitely a spectacle around Pride.

Anyways, end of era.

Its a good thing that are not on the same night. I don't want to OD on sodium from all the salty tears when they both lose.

I'm relatively new to the sport, have always wondered how you old schoolers followed it back in the day, damn

Back then there were so many illegal streams though. As long as you didn’t care about viruses riddling your PC, it was great. And the PPVs were much stronger on average, so we didn’t mind shelling out $50 or going to the wing spot to watch for the bigger cards.

I belive its good for both, they are real warriors but IMO they should have retired 5 years ago... Thanks god both are retiring and saving some years on their live and preserving their healthy... Both are legends and deserve a good retirement.

Back