Shogun latest Instagram post after KO loss to Anthony Smith

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Unfortunately we don’t always get the result we want, and to understand that is part of life. Congratulations to Anthony Smith. For so many times I was celebrating at this moment and I can’t take his merits from him. I dedicated myself, trained hard, and did all that was within my reach for this fight, but he was better yesterday. Life continues, thank you all for the support.

Last edited:
The pic makes you feel even worse for him

Peace Shogun!

This man is in my heart forever.

Did he use that shoop cut out for his instagram post, lol?

I was looking for the word “retirement” or “last fight” but unfortunately didn’t see it.

That was a brutal KO. Shogun got slept eaaaaasy. I pray he hangs them up. I’ve been watching long enough where all of my favorites from when I first started watching are either retired or need to retire. Sucks seeing some of your all-time favorites getting put out with ease.

Regardless, he’s such a legend. The dude has given me so much entertainment. Always be one of the LHW GOAT’s.

Last edited:
<<War Shogun! >>
this

n68ga0.jpg

2.gif

34he96p.jpg

War Shogun!!!! One of the greatest fighters to grace the audience with violence and class. A champion till the end

And still no talk of retirement.

Why should he? He’s doing what he loves, traveling the world, and making good money doing so

Hilarious how we expect people to retire in such a scenario in order to protect this hero like admiration we have for them

he trainy, he eaty, and then he sleepy

Shogun is a legend, but he really needs to think about life after fighting.

He will always be a great, anybody who slanders him is that of a hoe.

he just didn't seem himself all week and when he was in the octagon, he just looked off

that sloppy body punch he threw pretty much made me realise it's gonna be over fast

even against gian he was throwing them shots which with this Shogun just doesn't work well

he hasn't got the movement anymore and just seems so lethargic

I can’t fault you guys for being stubborn and sticking to your guns, I guess. But most shogun enthusiasts are part of the most stubborn, delusional, fanbase in the history of the sport. It’s been years of patterned loses to real contenders, stringing together a few wins against scrubs and the mid-tier opponents of the division, everyone jizzing their pants over a possible title shot while the unbiased of us could see his downward spiral.

Everything he did after Jones was largely mediocre, relative to the elite of the division.

LHW GOAT

05 Pride grand prix champ
UFC champ, beating the undefeated Machida in 2010 in the greatest lhw fight ever.

I run a sports bar that shows UFC events and today Ninja came in with his wife and kids looking to watch the fight.
I gotta admit it was a bit awkward to watch Shogun get murked like that while his brother was sitting right in front of me.
Super nice people and beautiful family.
Wish it was as a better day for them.
Jeezus. Smith is a beast.

Back