Shogun Rua looking sharp and back in the gym. WHO IS NEXT?

Who should Shogun fight next?

• Total voters

Who would you guys/girls like to see him fight next?

OSP
Glover
Manuwa

I think Shogun beats all 3, all 3 are tough fights but I think OSP is the toughest.

Lol.

Usada shogun gets #Murked by all 3

I want the OSP rematch eventually, but Glover is a looong overdue fight.

Shogun will knock him out.

Book it.

Provided his opponents all stand entirely stationary and hold pads for all 3/5 rounds, Shogun could be champ.

Shogun is done. He might get a solid win here or there, but it's people like ts that make him think he's still elite and keep lobbying for important fights. People like you are gonna get Shogun seriously hurt, ts.

Manuwa could be a good matchup. He's a tough guy towards the top, but could be a bit of a glass cannon.

Thanx @UL for keeping it strong :) BTW, id like to see him fighting Manuwa in London.

I've been saying it for years.

Can you remember when Glover came over to the UFC first? The unbeatable force that Shogun was "ducking" remember? The cheek of them to be calling Shogun a ducker, especially of a man who's best win was Soak-o-jew.

Shogun will rise again.

Oh, and id still like to see Shogun trying a drop to 185... he can be a champ down there.

I've been saying it for years.

Can you remember when Glover came over to the UFC first? The unbeatable force that Shogun was "ducking" remember? The cheek of them to be calling Shogun a ducker, especially of a man who's best win was Soak-o-jew.

Shogun will rise again.

He had a chance until you jinxed him :(

the only fight that makes sense to me is Machida
upload_2018-1-3_11-32-53.jpeg

Shogun vs Manuwa, imo
OSP vs Gus
Glover vs Volkan/DC loser

OSP rematch
VNAWhDU.gif

Back